Michael Hansen

Great article!
    Dec 13 09:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Pfizer's Xalkori And The Progress In Lung Cancer Drugs [View article]
    Great article Peter. Mike
    Mar 7 01:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Adrenaline, Fear, And Thriving In Market Volatility [View article]
    lol Cosa Nostra (Italian for "our thing"). I think there might be another really good opportunity around the bend with the fiscal cliff (sad situation though).
    Dec 26 02:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Adrenaline, Fear, And Thriving In Market Volatility [View article]
    I usually don't put much money into the small speculative stocks because if they drop you don't usually have any idea why. If one person sells a lot of shares in one day (since the shares have such low volume) it can plummet, but then rebound sharply the next day. Since there is no coverage of the stock you don't know if that is the reason or if it is because the company suddenly went under. I would always use stop/losses on companies that don't have much analyst coverage and a small market cap.
    Dec 13 09:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Adrenaline, Fear, And Thriving In Market Volatility [View article]
    PCL- another stock I own that I didn't mention.
    $37 is a great initiation price if you have the opportunity.
    Dec 13 03:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Adrenaline, Fear, And Thriving In Market Volatility [View article]
    I understand! It can be very difficult emotionally doing short-term and long-term trading with the same stock! You might make $100 dollars, but miss out on thousands over the course of your life. Perhaps with the fiscal cliff there will be an increase in volatility at the end of the year (thought the timing of the article might be opportune). I usually buy/bought at the closing minutes on days with sharp declines to the overall market- most often when the stock hit a support level. The market and specific stock is MORE likely to rebound hard the next day. That is the most sure time I would take quick profits. Worked really well with CHK during the past turmoil when it went down to $13. Thanks for your comment and I wish you well!
    Dec 13 03:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Adrenaline, Fear, And Thriving In Market Volatility [View article]
    Hello Joe, I appreciate your comment. I am pretty sure all the platforms have text alerts. You might want to try E-trade.
    Dec 13 03:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment