Michael Harris is a trader, book author, software program developer and blogger. He started developing advanced pattern recognition software for the benefit of position and swing traders in the late 1990s. In years past, Michael has also done work for a number of different financial firms, where he developed a bond portfolio optimization program and trading systems for commodities and stocks. Michael is also a well-known author. His first book “Short-Term Trading with Price Patterns” was published in 1999. His other two books “Stock Trading Techniques with Price Patterns” and “Profitability and Systematic Trading” were published in 2000 and 2008, respectively. Michael holds a Masters degree in Operations Research, with ...More emphasis in forecasting and financial engineering.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Tradingpatterns.com Tradingpatterns.com has developed Price Action Lab, a software program that discovers high probability price action setups in stocks, commodity and forex markets. Price Action Lab creates trading systems based on user-defined performance statistics and risk/reward parameters.
Price Action Lab The objective of Price Action Lab is ti deliver first class market analysis and education to traders and investors.
Currently, there are no book details for Michael Harris.
Latest Comments more »
- Aggressive comments like yo... on The Managed Futures Dilemma
- Thanks Glen, I'm looking fo... on PIMCO's Old And New Bets: Should You Replace Tr...
- sceptic2, you chose the rig... on Making A Case For U.S. Treasuries
- In my opinion the misconcep... on The Managed Futures Dilemma
- "What is clear, howeve... on The Managed Futures Dilemma
Latest comments on Michael's Articles