Michael J. Golde
This user currently has no profile.
Lawyer who focuses on bankruptcy-related litigation, family law and immigration matters. Interested in interaction between public policy and economics. Influenced by Ayn Rand and Milton Friedman, among others, he identifies himself politically as a Libertarian. He trades stocks and ETFs frequently using various hedging strategies to control downside risk. Michael is active in volunteer projects in the areas of human rights and immigration and adult education.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Options, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
The Golde Report As someone with a Libertarian outlook, this blog aims to provide commentary on current events related to politics, economics and government policy by questioning conventional wisdom.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Own core position in AAPL as well as trading one. AAPL has remained strong in a weak economy demonstrating the strength of its brand. Jul 26, 2009
Latest Comments more »
- Thoughtful and well-researc... on The Explanation Behind Apple's Gross Margin Dec...
- The author hasn't fully con... on The Rational Reasons To Be Bearish On Apple
- Apple has dropped almost 28... on Apple: Would You Be Okay With A Kitchen Sink Qu...
- You forgot to mention that ... on The Truth About Amazon's Margins
- There is no explanation pro... on Apple Pullback: Stock Price, Financial Statemen...