View as an RSS Feed
Cemig: Brazilian Electric Utility For The Value, Growth Or Dividend Investor
- World-class company priced at about half its historical valuation offers viable long-term upside.
- Compelling total return since April 2004, is more than 50% higher the next best performing electric utility.
- Generous dividend policy includes cash payments and stock distributions.
Chubb Corporation: 13.6% Dividend Hike Marks 32 Consecutive Years Of Increases
- Market laggard offering long-term investment opportunity.
- Dividend Aristocrat yielding 2.3% with a very low payout ratio.
- Vigorous share buyback enhances value for shareholders.
9 Dividend Aristocrats Currently On Sale
- Each priced below its average historical PE dating back to both 2003 and 1995.
- Annualized rate of return since 1995 for shareholders of these 9 companies ranges from 12.2% to 19.5%.
- The list is comprised of an insurance company, a healthcare REIT, medical device supplier, one specialty chemical company, two financial firms and three retailers.
HCP, Inc.: A Wonderful Healthcare REIT, Yielding 5.8%, At A Fair Price
- One of the largest healthcare REITs in the industry, trading below historic valuation.
- Immense growth prospects with healthcare the largest portion of the U.S. economy, and senior population rising through mid-century.
- Operating in 5 different healthcare sectors, is more diversified than most competitors.
- Revenue, free cash flow, and FFO have all increased dramatically the past 5 years.
- High yielding Dividend Aristocrat with 29 consecutive years of dividend increases, and low payout ratio.
- Retail Opportunity Investment Corp: This Small Cap REIT Packs A Punch
- Harris Corporation: Lofty Valuation Unjustified With Declining Revenues And Tepid Guidance
- Helmerich & Payne: Drill, Baby, Drill, For Growth And Dividends
- Stanley Black & Decker: Dividend Aristocrat For The Do-It-Yourself Investor
- Canadian National Railway Company: A Dividend Growth Locomotive
- The Travelers Companies: Compelling Share Buyback And Dividend Growth