Michael J. Ray

View Michael J. Ray's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Advanced Cell Technology: Investors Should Consider Selling [View article]
    Mrudula Shah,

Yes I will complete a response but there is a lot of info to go thru. I was looking at the conference call and getting ready to post when this article came up. Trying to tie it all together is not an easy thing to do in just one article much less in a comment section. Stay tuned
    Aug 20, 2013. 01:57 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Advanced Cell Technology: Investors Should Consider Selling [View article]
    Hi MSF

Not hiding, just enjoying the article above. Good to hear the opinions of others whether you agree with them or not. Best to you and yours.
    Aug 19, 2013. 03:46 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Speculative Investors Can't Ignore Advanced Cell Technology [View article]
    rick1500,

no worries my response was to MSF. He is one of my biggest fans as everyone can see. 8-)

I just wished he owned some ACTC stock.
    Aug 8, 2013. 05:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    MSF,

You are one interesting dude, that is about all I can say. Now pardon me as I have to look for another silver treasure ship on the horizon.

Mike
    Aug 8, 2013. 05:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hmmmmm,

Well some have accused me of being a paid price pumper, while others think I have some grand evil plan to manipulate the share price. Sigh. None which is true. I'm just a retail investor. I don't have a hedge fund or some other website that I try to get you all to go to for clicks. I'm not an investigative reporter nor some crusader for justice. I'm not paid to do this stuff. I just find it interesting to talk to CEO's and see what they have to say about their companies. I do this for fun and a great way for me to do my research. If you don't like what they say or the questions I ask then I guess that is too bad. You could always set up your own interview and grind out these issues with mgmt. and see what happens. Seeing that this probably won't happen I will just be content with knowing that I can always count on you to bring your unique style to the usually boring comment section. Best wishes.
    Aug 7, 2013. 06:26 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks MSF. Good to have your 2 cents. Although we don't agree on things, I appreciate your dialog and passion. Take care.

Mike
    Aug 2, 2013. 04:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks MSF. No matter what happens I can always count on you to leave a comment no matter how much you hate the stock. 8-) Best to you and yours.

Mike
    Aug 2, 2013. 03:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Stem Cell Revolution: An Interview With Gary Rabin, Chairman And CEO Of Advanced Cell Technology [View article]
    Noreika,

I think what Gary was talking about what that he is not going to wait until the company is out of money. That is what they did in the past under the old management. When that happened they were forced into any deal that came along, which was usually toxic. Some of that still hangs around, but they don't seem like they want to go down that road again. At least that was my take.
    Aug 1, 2012. 11:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Funkengruven

Thanks for your comments. The future will be very interesting for ACTC and stem cell companies as a whole. Thanks

Mike
    Jul 31, 2012. 06:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    robert goulet,

I wish I could simply just call Gary and ask all the questions I wanted. I was just thankful he gave me the time he did. Remember I'm not the WSJ or major media reporter. I'm just a shareholder looking for some answers. If we get another interview sometime down the road, then I'm sure some of this might come up.

Mike
    Jul 31, 2012. 06:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    loki911,

This seems to be the gamble, or poker hand, that Gary has been dealt. He believes that there is a huge amount of $ to be made in the future as he looks at the current trials. He wants as much as he can get for the company and shareholders. In the end though it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I wish I had the answers.
    Thanks for the comments.

Mike
    Jul 31, 2012. 06:10 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    kepeneter,

Yes is was nice to have him clear the air a bit. Still a lot left unanswered as we move forward, but I have faith in Gary.
    Thanks for the comment.

Mike
    Jul 31, 2012. 06:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    pm1469,

Thanks for the comment. And yes thanks to Gary for taking the time. Nice to see a CEO take the time to talk to us retail investors.

Mike
    Jul 31, 2012. 06:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Mrudula Shah,

Thanks for your comment. As most everyone knows, I am not a professional writer nor do I pretend to be. I'm just a simple investor like so many others here trying to get some answers. I'm just thankful that Gary decided to take the time to talk to me. Hopefully we can do more in the future. There are lots of great companies out there just waiting to be discovered.

Mike