This user currently has no profile.
Michael Johnston is the co-founder and senior analyst at ETF Database, an online investment resource for ETF investors. ETF Database offers a proprietary ETF Screener that allows investors to filter the universe of 900+ ETFs to find the right fund. ETF Database also provides news, analysis, commentary, and actionable investment ideas on a daily basis.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
ETF Database The ETF Database is an online guide that helps investors achieve high net returns by using ETFs. We believe in long term, buy and hold investing: buy the market, and maximize net returns by minimizing fees and diversifying intelligently.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Gary: Generally love your s... on Defending Emerging Market ETFs
- @ ComplianceCop: You make a... on Schwab ETFs Picking Up Steam
- I incorrectly attributed MD... on July's ETF Winners and Losers
- You're absolutely right - t... on More ETF Regulation Is Not the Answer
- @ Alan YoungAlan - you make... on Is the Time REIT for Real Estate ETFs?
Latest comments on Michael's Articles
- Augustus on MLPL Delivering Solid Yield on First Anniversary
- deckster8 on MLPL Delivering Solid Yield on First Anniversary
- Riskman on PFF vs. PGX: Preferred Stock ETFs Go Head-to-Head
- joemarko on What's a Global Carbon ETN? (And Why Was It Dow...
- COBeeMan on MLPL Delivering Solid Yield on First Anniversary