Michael Johnston is the co-founder and senior analyst at ETF Database, an online investment resource for ETF investors. ETF Database offers a proprietary ETF Screener that allows investors to filter the universe of 900+ ETFs to find the right fund. ETF Database also provides news, analysis, commentary, and actionable investment ideas on a daily basis.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
ETF Database The ETF Database is an online guide that helps investors achieve high net returns by using ETFs. We believe in long term, buy and hold investing: buy the market, and maximize net returns by minimizing fees and diversifying intelligently.
Currently, there are no blog details for Michael Johnston.
Currently, there are no book details for Michael Johnston.
Latest Comments more »
- Gary: Generally love your s... on Defending Emerging Market ETFs
- @ ComplianceCop: You make a... on Schwab ETFs Picking Up Steam
- I incorrectly attributed MD... on July's ETF Winners and Losers
- You're absolutely right - t... on More ETF Regulation Is Not the Answer
- @ Alan YoungAlan - you make... on Is the Time REIT for Real Estate ETFs?
Latest comments on Michael's Articles