Seeking Alpha
  • Michael Kudrna
    $JAGGF couldnt hold after CEO departed, stopped at 6.90. Will look to trade after it settles down $$
    12/7/11
    Reply (23)
    • John Rayhall: What's going to happen with the buyout? Any chance?
      12/7/11
    • Michael Kudrna: I'd imagine an update sooner than later on that
      12/7/11
    • John Rayhall: I own some at 7.35 thinking of holding. I hope it works out.
      12/7/11
    • losbronces: I view the CEO leaving as an indication that company will be bought. Maybe not at $9+ though.
      12/7/11
    • jason2788: stopped out at 6.91
      12/7/11
    • losbronces: CEO leaving is material imo, they will have to do a press release shortly.
      12/7/11
    • Michael Kudrna: As long as it holds above 6.71, technical damage is limited
      12/7/11
    • jason2788: thanks for the updates on the technicals.
      12/7/11
    • John Rayhall: Have they commented at all about the offer?
      12/7/11
    • John Rayhall: I'll take 8+ Or anything that gives me a gain lol
      12/7/11
    • jason2788: At that 6.71 mark, watching for now.
      12/7/11
    • Michael Kudrna: It already broke 6.71, next technical support is going to be 6.05. long ways away
      12/7/11
    • John Rayhall: Any chance he quit bc he knows the deal is going through and they told him he wouldn't have a job? Or wishful thinking?
      12/7/11
    • Michael Kudrna: maybe John, but I don't give high probability to that at all
      12/7/11
    • John Rayhall: Maybe he didn't want the deal to go through and the board did? Lol I hear you let's see what happens.
      12/7/11
    • Michael Kudrna: That was my initial thought John, but again, it's all speculation at this point. Looks like 6.05 is not too crazy of an area to fall to
      12/7/11
    • Michael Kudrna: I know bounce players will be stalking this, but that's not really my style of trading. I'd watch for that bounce though
      12/7/11
    • John Rayhall: I'll just hold for now it's a small position for me. Anything could happen.
      12/7/11
    • Dereksatkinson: if they can push it back above 7 it will be pretty big..
      12/7/11
    • Michael Kudrna: volume isn't convincing me, a move above 7 without more bullish volume I'd be very wary of, very wary
      12/7/11
    • Dereksatkinson: That 640k spike up on the 5 minute wasn't enough? The only spike in volume was up volume.
      12/7/11
    • Michael Kudrna: that was mostly short-covering very early in the day and not to be considered accumulation
      12/7/11
    • Michael Kudrna: now that 200k shares traded in the last minute, that is something to watch for on the long side
      12/7/11