Michael Morhamus

View Michael Morhamus' Comments BY TICKER:
  • ZLCS Chart For Monday [View instapost]
    News trumps technicals. Newbies.
    Nov 14 12:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Clues And Controversy: Why Zalicus Shares Could Be Set For A Rally [View article]
    Thank you. I appreciate that.
    Nov 6 11:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Good one Jason. As you know, you will never be able to please everyone. It won't happen in the real world and it certainly won't happen in the stock market.
    Nov 6 11:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Galena Biopharma Now Offers Considerable Long-Term Potential [View article]
    Told you guys in my own article over a year go. $GALE just smells bad!

See:

And mine: http://seekingalpha.co...
    Jan 29 07:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • After Factory Explosion, A Big Retail Pump On Neptune [View article]
    Some of the smartest guys on Wall Street have their money in this stock for a reason. Talk about kicking a company when they're down simply so the hedge funds and shorters network can make more money. WOW! I'm loading up at these levels. Thank you!
    Dec 17 01:09 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Biotech Giants With High Dividend Yields [View article]
    It makes complete sense that AZN is in the mix to acquire AMRN- particularly since they have shut down their internal research and because AMRN is sitting on an FDA approved drug with billions of dollars in market potential. Other big pharmas spend lots of money developing a best in class type drug like AMRN's Vescepa, so why not swoop in an snag it before someone else does? They need more development pipeline.
    Nov 23 09:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Other Side Of Galena Biopharma [View article]
    $GALE is a joke. As some of you may recall. I wrote an article that warned investors to stay away from this firm. I was also bullied but firmly agree with the findings by PropThink and have since done more research on WHO is promoting the stock and why. Suffice it to say investors should be very averse to an investment here. $GALE continues to be mostly a SCAM run by some of the most nepherious players in biotech. I hope regulators take a hard look at this developing situation and snap their whips against those responsible!
    Nov 15 09:39 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Betting On FDA's Vote For Arena Pharmaceuticals? [View article]
    It's all about the data and the trading sentiment in biotechs. Make money, take your profits and grow some more money elsewhere. Very few long term "investments" here.
    May 9 02:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Can We Expect From CytRx In 2012? [View article]
    Grant,

How much were you paid by CYTR to write this fluff piece? Seriously. Are you just another one of the paid promoters who come at the expense of shareholders?

From what I hear, the folks at CYTR aren't willing to answer some of the tough questions I have for them about that and other issues.

I wonder if answers are something we can look forward to in 2012? Either way, one way or another I think we will piece the puzzle together.

Come clean Grant. What's in it for you here? You claim to have no position in the stock.

Are you simply doing us all a favor by educating us as to the investment opportunity at CYTR?

Why not tell us about the possibilities that CYTR investors may have to face a massive reverse split if the firm's Nasdaq listing comes into jeopardy-- again?

Educate me.
    Dec 20 11:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why CytRx Corporation Is Still A Big Biotech 'If' Play [View article]
    Well, I guess that I am a somebody now, aren't I Mr. notdumb? And I assure you I have gained nothing financially from exposing the truth here. There are ALL facts. More to come.
    Dec 14 03:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why CytRx Corporation Is Still A Big Biotech 'If' Play [View article]
    You're right, Joe pal.. Kreigsman's salary is something I forgot to mention. Still, there is plenty more to write about CYTR and RXII. Stock promoters, IR firms, SEC investigations, Lawyers. Lots more to come.
    Dec 14 01:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why CytRx Corporation Is Still A Big Biotech 'If' Play [View article]
    Number of shares are listed right there in the SEC filings.

Sorry. This is a very easy target to shoot at with cold, hard facts.
    Dec 14 11:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why CytRx Corporation Is Still A Big Biotech 'If' Play [View article]
    And while you investors suffer, look at all the nice new options awards that were just filed:

Dec 14 11:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Navigating Cancer Vaccines' High-Risk/High-Reward Field [View article]
    Great points. Thank you.

As to the under the radar ones, you will have to wait to see my new report.
    Aug 23 03:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Neptune More Attractive After Recent Developments [View article]
    Roth analyst says BUY with a $9 price target!

biomedreports.com/2011...