View as an RSS Feed
View Michael Parmar's Articles BY TICKER:
The Fed Is Changing Gear
Mon, Aug. 4 • 21 Comments
- The Fed has met its current policy targets.
- Inflation pressures are building.
- Interest rates are going to rise sooner and faster than the market expects.
Buy The Dip Or Short The Market? AAII Bears Have Some Answers
Aug. 18, 2013 • 10 Comments
The Hawaii 5-0 Trade
Feb. 25, 2013 • 8 Comments
- U.S. Equities: Climb, Consolidate, Correct Or Crash?
- Fasten Your Safety Belts In 2013
- Updating Market Expectations: Fed Raises Its GDP Forecast
- Deconstructing Market Expectations
Adverse Selection, Price Discovery And Coordinated Central Bank Action
Dec. 2, 2011 • 2 Comments
- Don't Underestimate EU Resolve
World's Biggest Engine of Growth Stalls
Jul. 11, 2011 • 6 Comments
- How Much Lower Growth Is Priced Into the Dow?
- Copper Prices Look Set to Continue Their Rise