View as an RSS Feed
- China's RMB and Contradictory Policies on Inflation and Unemployment
- Tax Repeal Rumor Causes Shanghai Rebound
- Inflation in China: We'll Do Anything to Kill It, Except Threaten Employment
- 5% Revaluation of China's RMB? Are you Crazy?
- Chinese Job Market Demographics: 3 Implications
- China: More Attention on the RMB
- China: High PPI Inflation, Low Trade Surplus - But It Doesn't Matter
- China Currency: More, or Less, RMB Appreciation?
- Hot Money Flows to China Are a Problem
- Chinese Monetary Policy: Don't Relax!
- China: Are the Monetary Alarmists Back in Control?
- China To Reconsider the One-Child Policy?
- Will Inflation Affect the U.S. and China Differently?
Chinese RMB Appreciation Slows - But So What?
Feb. 26, 2008 • Comment!
- When Will China Overtake the U.S. Economically?
- Chinese Banks: Non-Performing Loans Rising
- Does the PBoC Think Hot Money Is a Problem?
- China's Inflation Debate: Fierce and Unresolved
Chinese Currency: Considerations in Revaluing the Renminbi
Editors' Pick • Feb. 20, 2008 • 2 Comments
- After Some Bad Numbers, China May Prefer to Hesitate
- China’s Trade Surplus Higher Than Expected (Again)
- China: New Lending, Money Supply Soars in January
- China’s Economic Adjustments Complicated by Global Inflation, U.S. Slowdown
- A U.S. Slowdown Won’t Help China
- Chinese Economic Policy Needs To Be Rethought
- In China, Even Warren Buffett Would Be a Speculator