This user currently has no profile.
Michael Rands is a freelance writer and novelist. He is an investor in his private capacity, and has been actively investing in stocks and commodities for the past four years. He has co-written an economic satire, The Yamaguchi Manuscripts, and most recently Kamikaze Economics: A Story of Modern Japan. The latter gives an in-depth look at the contemporary Japanese economy. Both are available through amazon.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Forex, Gold
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Kamikaze Economics: A Story of Modern Japan Within the next few years Japan will face a catastrophic currency and bond crisis. In Kamikaze Economics we look at the multitude of cultural, historical, political and economic factors that have brought Japan to the edge of the abyss. We then show how we think the crisis will play itself out. Finally, we put ...More
forward a revolutionary plan that we believe could not only divert the crisis, but return Japan to economic preeminence.
Latest Comments more »
- Nice to read a positive art... on Why Channeling Your Funds To Africa May Be The ...
- Thank you! I have heard of ... on Abenomics - A Dangerous Game
- I think the two situations ... on Abenomics - A Dangerous Game
- Very interesting comment. Y... on Abenomics - A Dangerous Game
- Thanks! Yes, in Kamikaze Ec... on Abenomics - A Dangerous Game
Latest comments on Michael Rands's Articles