This user currently has no profile.
Mike is portfolio manager at Athena Capital Management Corp., the investment management firm he started in 2005. He holds the Charterd Financial Analyst designation. Prior to starting his own firm, he was an analyst at J.V. Bruni and Company. Before starting his investing career, he was in the Air Force as a pilot and satellite operator.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Athena Capital Management Corp. Athena Capital provides individuals, families and institutions with investment management services and stock recommendations. Investment management services are provided through a third party (unaffiliated) custodian using separate portfolios of individually selected stocks. Each portfolio is crafted to meet ...More
the client's individual needs and risk tolerance. Investment management is provided on a percentage of assets basis. Stock recommendations include a monthly list of top 20 stocks with supporting information. Stock recommendations are provided for a flat quarterly fee.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- The same thing has been sai... on China: More Important Than Greece
- Impressive about face. It i... on 18 Million Reasons My Outlook On Comcast Has Ch...
- You are almost certainly ri... on John Deere's Opportunities And Risks
- The number of units of trac... on John Deere's Opportunities And Risks
- Thanks for your further tho... on John Deere's Opportunities And Risks