Michael Ross Seeley
This user currently has no profile.
Mike is a licensed CPA with the State of Utah, and the Director of Tax at a public company. As the President of Seeley Financial Services PC, Mike provides out-sourced Tax Director services to public and private companies along the Wasatch Front. As the Managing Member of Axinite Financial Advisors LLC, Mike maintains a Blog about varied aspects of Personal Financial Planning. Previously, Mike worked as the Vice-President of Tax at an Inc. 500 Company and as a Federal Tax Associate with one of Public Accounting's Big 4 firms. Mike holds a BS in Accounting from USU and an MAcc with an emphasis in Taxation from USU.
- Description: Accountant. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Foreign stocks, Options, Stocks - long
Financial Advisors Provides a public, online forum for comprehensive personal financial planning information, including, but not limited to: retirement planning, estate planning, personal financial planning, strategic tax planning, and unique investment opportunities and strategies.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Robbie, I saw the same move... on Grupo Prisa's Important Deal
- I am looking forward to see... on Grupo Prisa's Important Deal
- MikeApologize for the late ... on Hewlett-Packard: A LEAPS Opportunity
- Mike,With respect to the po... on Content Is King, Distribution Is Queen: The Cas...
- Mike,I've never looked at C... on Content Is King, Distribution Is Queen: The Cas...
Latest comments on Michael Ross Seeley's Articles
- BigRedLLC on Grupo Prisa SA: An Introduction To A Special Si...
- Michael Ross Seeley on Hewlett-Packard: A LEAPS Opportunity
- Mike Arnold on Hewlett-Packard: A LEAPS Opportunity
- DeepValueLover on Grupo Prisa SA: An Introduction To A Special Si...
- Ryan Vanzo on Grupo Prisa SA: An Introduction To A Special Si...