Michael Ross Seeley
Mike is a licensed CPA with the State of Utah, and the Director of Tax at a public company. As the President of Seeley Financial Services PC, Mike provides out-sourced Tax Director services to public and private companies along the Wasatch Front. As the Managing Member of Axinite Financial Advisors LLC, Mike maintains a Blog about varied aspects of Personal Financial Planning. Previously, Mike worked as the Vice-President of Tax at an Inc. 500 Company and as a Federal Tax Associate with one of Public Accounting's Big 4 firms. Mike holds a BS in Accounting from USU and an MAcc with an emphasis in Taxation from USU.
- Description: Accountant. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Foreign stocks, Options, Stocks - long
Financial Advisors Provides a public, online forum for comprehensive personal financial planning information, including, but not limited to: retirement planning, estate planning, personal financial planning, strategic tax planning, and unique investment opportunities and strategies.
Currently, there are no book details for Michael Ross Seeley.
Latest Comments more »
- I am looking forward to see... on Grupo Prisa's Important Deal
- MikeApologize for the late ... on Hewlett-Packard: A LEAPS Opportunity
- Mike,With respect to the po... on Content Is King, Distribution Is Queen: The Cas...
- Mike,I've never looked at C... on Content Is King, Distribution Is Queen: The Cas...
- Mike,To you also. The limit... on Grupo Prisa's Important Deal
Latest comments on Michael Ross Seeley's Articles
- BigRedLLC on Grupo Prisa SA: An Introduction To A Special Si...
- Michael Ross Seeley on Hewlett-Packard: A LEAPS Opportunity
- Mike Arnold on Hewlett-Packard: A LEAPS Opportunity
- DeepValueLover on Grupo Prisa SA: An Introduction To A Special Si...
- Ryan Vanzo on Grupo Prisa SA: An Introduction To A Special Si...