This user currently has no profile.
I'm a physician with wide-ranging interests in the natural sciences and engineering. Whenever possible, I try to leverage my knowledge in organic synthesis, geology, biochemistry, and medicine to inform my investment decisions. For the most part, I follow a value investing philosophy, but occasionally I make opportunistic trades when I identify pricing anomalies. I aim to include all of the following in my analyses to ensure high quality: 1) quantitative estimates; 2) new information or inferences that are not already disseminated throughout the market; and 3) hypotheses that are testable, i.e. can be proved right or wrong. I have a serious allergy to question marks and will never, ever include one in an article title.
- Description: Doctoral student. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- When you're talking about t... on ImmunoCellular: Post Hoc Analysis Of Disappoint...
- My guess is that median OS ... on ImmunoCellular: Post Hoc Analysis Of Disappoint...
- It's not unusual for dazzli... on ImmunoCellular: Post Hoc Analysis Of Disappoint...
- Interpretation of IMUC's da... on ImmunoCellular: Post Hoc Analysis Of Disappoint...
- The basic issue with trying... on Neuralstem Inc: My Favorite Biotech Going Into ...