View as an RSS Feed
View Michael Shulman's Articles BY TICKER:
- Why Goldman Is a Better Short Than Long
- Created, Not Earned, Earnings at Citigroup
- Goldman Sachs: Turnabout Is More Than Fair Play
- The Return of Buy and Hold?
- Reading Into the Jobs Report
- Housing and Cognitive Dissonance on Wall Street
- What's Bad for the Republicans in November Could Be Good for the Markets
- Healthcare Reform and the Bottom Line
- Pfizer-Ranbaxy: Could There Be Trouble Brewing?
- Housing Starts: Why Are Analysts So Surprised?
- Dendreon Still Faces 65 / 35 Odds of Provenge Approval
Consumer Confidence and the Upcoming Double Dip
on Feb. 24, 2010 • 12 Comments
The 'No New Jobs' Jobs Bill
on Feb. 23, 2010 • 6 Comments
Shorting the Tea Party Activists
on Feb. 23, 2010 • 31 Comments
- Obama's 'New' Healthcare Plan: D.O.A.
In Defense of Tim Geithner
on Feb. 22, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Twofold Risk From Goldman's Greek Derivatives Fallout
- Start Looking at the Short Side of Things
- Dendreon Redux
- 7 Reasons Curis Is Worth the Risk
- Goldman Sachs: Punching Bag or Danger in the Ring?
The Double Dip Is Now in Place
on Feb. 18, 2010 • 9 Comments
The Case for More Inflation
on Feb. 18, 2010 • 11 Comments
- Which Emerging Markets Make Good Short Candidates Right Now?
- Bad Mortgages Are Biting Banks Back Again
- How to Short Housing's Non-Recovery
The Best Books on the Financial Crisis
on Feb. 14, 2010 • 8 Comments
- Short the Dollar Bashers
- Going Short on Drug Patent Expirations
- The Short Opportunity in the Eurozone Crisis
- Adoption of Cerus' Technology Makes Its Valuation Look Ridiculous
Time to Hunt for Shorts
on Feb. 8, 2010 • 5 Comments