View as an RSS Feed
View Michael Shulman's Articles BY TICKER:
- Geithner Plan Positives and Negatives for Banks
- Medivation's Attitude Warrants a Pullback
- The Bi-Polar Biotech Market Will Continue
- Barrier's Turnaround Jump-Starts Revenue
- What Gives With Avant Immunotherapeutics?
- Antigenics, Dendreon and Cell Genesys Find Hope in Overseas Treatment Approvals
- Which Has a Better Risk/Reward Ratio - Citigroup or Cell Genesys?
- Genentech's Avastin: An Undeserving Target for Politicians and the Media
- Amgen: Valued on Profits, Not Growth
- Cepheid Takes Hit on False MRSA Testing Claim
- Prana Biotechnology's Alzheimer's Drug Could Challenge the FDA
- YM Biosciences' Trials Are Worth Watching
- BioCryst Management Needs to Earn Investors' Trust
- Alkermes, Lilly, Mannkind: Inhaled Insulin Just Got Interesting
- Dendreon Suffers from Immature Management
- Amgen: Boxed In
- Cepheid: Is the MRSA Infection an Investment Opportunity?
- Is it Time to Run Away from Merck?
- Questcor: The Non Orphan, Orphan Drug Company
- 4 Reasons Amgen Looks Anemic
- Elan: New Multiple Sclerosis Drug Sales Will Be Key
- Is it Time to Buy Biogen-Idec?
- RNA Interference Stocks: Invest At Your Own Risk
- Three 'Busted' Biotech IPOs: Amicus, Jazz, Sirtris