- Fannie And Freddie: Is The Debate On Net Worth Sweep Enough To Save The Commons?
- CVS Caremark's Integrated Model Shows Its Strength
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) – Can The Hep-C Market Size Justify Sovaldi's Implied Valuation? A Plausibility Check
- Reynolds - Lorillard Merger Arbitrage Considerations
- Another Post On Express Scripts
This user currently has no profile.
This is a pseudonym. Started my career in structured finance, moved into corporate debt, and now I'm investing in equities. My investment style is focus on the fundamentals, figure out what the company is worth, then check across the capital structure for opportunities. Writing is a way for me to gather feedback and information, rather than convincing someone else to buy or sell. Please feel free to message me. thanks
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Developed International Markets, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Hi REIT Analyst,I like your... on MGIC - An Opportunity Through Mortgage Credit E...
- hi JM I have no special ins... on Santander Consumer USA - The Price Is Right
- So anyone who eats fast foo... on McDonald's: China Supplier Concern Is An Opport...
- You have to adjust those nu... on Not A Fan Of Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac
- hi Loophole I just looked a... on Mercury General Is 20% Overvalued Relative To I...
Latest comments on Michael Spacey's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »