This user currently has no profile.
Michael Stokes is the developer of a number of swing trading strategies (http://marketsci.wordpress.com/my-strategies/), all of which are independently-audited and available via subscription or managed account. For 2006 and 2007, the first two years his strategies were available to the general public, he was the #1 ranked market timer for risk-adjusted performance by Theta Research. His thoughts on wrangling these unruly markets can be found on the MarketSci Blog (http://marketsci.wordpress.com/).
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Michael's Articles
- simonnathan on Testing the RSI(2) Strategy
- mgbloomfield on Testing the RSI(2) Strategy: Scaling In and Out...
- trendfollowing1 on Testing the 5-10-20 Trend-Following Strategy
- robnagler on Investor Clubs vs. Individual Investors: Is The...
- Michael S on Timing a Strategy Using Mean-Reversion: A Critique