Michael Stokes is the developer of a number of swing trading strategies (http://marketsci.wordpress.com/my-strategies/), all of which are independently-audited and available via subscription or managed account. For 2006 and 2007, the first two years his strategies were available to the general public, he was the #1 ranked market timer for risk-adjusted performance by Theta Research. His thoughts on wrangling these unruly markets can be found on the MarketSci Blog (http://marketsci.wordpress.com/).
This area is reserved for Michael Stokes':
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Michael Stokes.
Currently, there are no blog details for Michael Stokes.
Currently, there are no book details for Michael Stokes.
Latest comments on Michael's Articles
- mgbloomfield on Testing the RSI(2) Strategy: Scaling In and Out...
- trendfollowing1 on Testing the 5-10-20 Trend-Following Strategy
- robnagler on Investor Clubs vs. Individual Investors: Is The...
- Michael S on Timing a Strategy Using Mean-Reversion: A Critique
- Blair on Timing a Strategy Using Mean-Reversion: A Critique