Michael Stubben is President of MTS Research Advisors, which provides research, education, and consulting with a focus on non-listed REITs. Michael has over fourteen years of real estate experience across a wide range of commercial real estate asset classes. Prior to starting MTS Research Advisors, Mike was Senior Vice President at Cole Real Estate Investments for four years, where he oversaw business planning, reporting, and research. He has also worked as a chief financial officer in home building and a real estate strategist for Ernst & Young. Mike has an M.B.A. and J.D. from the University of Arizona. He is a member of the State Bar of Arizona and a CPA.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: REITs
Currently, there are no blog details for Michael Stubben.
Currently, there are no book details for Michael Stubben.
Latest Comments more »
- You bring up a good point -... on Hotel REITs: Time To Check In
- The purpose of this article... on Hotel REITs: Time To Check In
- O has the most conservative... on Understanding Balance Sheet Risk In REITs
- Brad, For 2Q11, ARC had a 8... on Cap Rate Spread: Leading Indicator For Non-List...
- NREITs provide limited liqu... on Non-Listed REITs Provide A Diversity Of Investm...