$DDR (Baa3/BBB-) doing $300 of 10yr debt. '22s trade at +160/curve, look for 170ish for the new deal. 6 days ago
$ETR doing 50yr $25 par first mortgage bonds through their Louisiana sub (A3/A-). Looks like 4.75%. Value here is in the diversification. 7 days ago
$CTU (Baa3/BBB-) doing a 40yr noncall 5yr $25 par senior debt at 6.125%. Looks cheap to $1000 par senior (10yr at 4.50%) May 14, 2013
- Mktneutralhedger on Preferred Stock As A Recognized Asset Class I agree.
- depraved_miscreant on NorthStar - Even A Fool Should Know Better Patrick nailed it. When I inadvertantly click o...
- jbzw on NorthStar CEO Sell Real Estate P.S thanks for all of your outstanding advice t...
- jbzw on NorthStar CEO Sell Real Estate I am with you on this great ride! Happy New Year!
- Patrick Harden on NorthStar - Even A Fool Should Know Better The Motley Fool has become a bunch of dumbed-do...