Michael Vascocu

View Michael Vascocu's Comments BY TICKER:
  • CorMedix: Strong Sell On Partner Failure, Misleading Data And Paid Stock Promotion, -91% Downside [View article]
    Kult members huh?...lol. Rob told me last fall to buy AGIO at $30 but I passed, and regretted it. He kept me long in strong at ZIOP when I was a tad concerned when the price hit near $2.31 and I added hand over fist! I think the only 2 stocks he was even down in then were ZIOP & HALO, and look at what has occurred since then. The people dissing him evidently don't know of his very esteemed reputation going way back in very low prices owning Celgene. What a sad group here....wow!
    Jun 30, 2015. 11:24 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    And again the cry baby gets my post deleted by his pals at S/A....lol.
    Jun 30, 2015. 10:51 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Very good! Thanks for your contribution Dr. Gelbfish!
    Jun 29, 2015. 06:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    One more comment by me - not sure the situation in Europe, but it could be the limited staff, and the fact that they are new to the market and due to the patent infringement occurring they were primarily focused on that, while knowing that the USA market and/or a buyout by a large company, either European or US might be the best direction for shareholder value. Just because you have situation A, does not mean you have situation B, a scam. As a previously working pharmacist the last 2 decades, that would be my opinion on this. They even announced that they could be working an auction type sale for interested parties not long ago. I guess the other option would be to partner up with some interested party, if the interested company would rather partner than a buyout, although the latter might not be so expensive.
    Jun 29, 2015. 01:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    My bad, meant to say "I doubt that" - typed too fast, and I usually proof read better than that, as the US Marines trained me to type better.....lol.
    Jun 29, 2015. 12:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I don't that, many biotech small cap stocks have warrants and/or crazy financing, but both Ameritrade and Google Finance list the market cap at $121 million. Maybe the CEO share amounts of insider purchases are not immensely huge, but why would he bother to throw his money away on such? I am betting you will say it is just a grand pump conspiracy. Anyway, I only hold a small position and will not waste more time on this shameful article. Definitely not a tactic I would ever use. But that's just me.
    Jun 29, 2015. 11:32 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    "CRMD uses misleading clinical-data" <<< What a joke! I hope you get sued for Libel. You waste your own time on a very misleading and incorrect story on a stock that is priced less than $150 Million in market cap. So pathetic....imo. Rob on investor village has been nearly 100% on biotech stock pics, so waiting for his comments too. I only have a small position here, but I know many that are holding and have huge confidence in an upcoming sale here or excellent results from a Phase III that the FDA already signed off on. The CEO keeps buying and they have had recent insider buys too.
    Jun 29, 2015. 11:08 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celgene's Revlimid Patent Families Do Not Appear To Meet Criteria For Protection [View article]
    It is funny, as my first thought is how come such generic companies can't come up with an original thought or drug for that matter, that they have to attempt to challenge the solid patents of Brand name companies. Also, much of this is over my head, as my back ground is a Pharmacist with a B.S. degree, but from experience, and from what I have read, these patents in the US and abroad are not all going away anytime soon. And, Celgene is probably prepared for any future potential negative consequences, to possibly have an isomer drug in the works, or to even sell their generic form of Thalomide (just a guess on the latter). And Celgene has one of the strongest pipelines of development drugs in alliances with many up and coming young (yet strong) Biotech companies. I only have a small position in Celgene.
    May 13, 2015. 04:10 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Biotech Stocks Now, Short Them, And Ask Questions Later [View article]
    Disagree! CLDN was not expected to do well, but there are some well loved gene therapy, smart technology biotech stocks. Why you pick the worst performer? Also, nearly every first quarter is rough for large cap biotech's, the reason for the sell down ahead of their earnings. But, just like last year, volume will pour in about now ahead of ASCO and other conferences, which could continue into July. And, even if interest rates are to increase (slowly), biotech's (good ones) are like banks (maybe even better run) with huge cash reserves on hand, and the potential to skyrocket in price on good news (Ex. BLUE, AGIO - no positions here in those), and others in the CarT realms can also expect to do well, since the 'cure' rates are quite high thus far in blood cancers (we shall see in solid tumors - more to come). If anything now is a very good time to cover shorts, not add to them!
    Apr 30, 2015. 07:52 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ziopharm up 15% on Intrexon/Merck Serono deal [View news story]
    I wish - ok, time to stop this - getting out of hand.
    Mar 31, 2015. 04:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ziopharm up 15% on Intrexon/Merck Serono deal [View news story]
    I must be doing something right Joe, to be doing this for about 4 years full time now, and not working at all as a Pharmacist(my career occupation)....you?
    Mar 31, 2015. 04:10 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ziopharm up 15% on Intrexon/Merck Serono deal [View news story]
    Whatever Joe - I actually hope it goes much lower, so I can reload up shares - dumb money may sell it down, but smart money like me will be GLAD to buy more if the price does drop. So, if that occurred (a very low price drop), and I buy more with a confident view of what I own, and who is also owning that I know owns it, while you are bragging and patting yourself on the back for you measly #10 put position, I will have no worries at all, seeing the bright future ahead. Of course I would not own as much as I owned in October, but a certain amount would be plenty!
    Mar 31, 2015. 03:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ziopharm up 15% on Intrexon/Merck Serono deal [View news story]
    Simpleton would be you Joe - you waging a #10 put battle in a war of huge machines and large smarter minds that will buy every major dip hand over fist.
    Mar 31, 2015. 12:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ziopharm up 15% on Intrexon/Merck Serono deal [View news story]
    Brilliant idea Joe! Call it simplemindedness by a simpleton.....lol. Maybe those later buyers don't mind holding ZIOP for years, and adding on any dip, as demonstrated already, many times.
    Mar 31, 2015. 11:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ziopharm up 15% on Intrexon/Merck Serono deal [View news story]
    Time already has Joe - of course I am not holding as much as I was back in Oct to Dec. You are too funny.
    Mar 31, 2015. 06:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment