This user currently has no profile.
I am currently a senior at Coe College studying Business Administration and Economics. In addition, I am currently enrolled in an internship through my college known as the Birkey Investment Fund where we research stocks and at the end of the semester we present our findings to a board who then decide whether or not they want to purchase the stock.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- http://seekingalpha.co... T... on As frack sand demand takes off, so do stock pri...
- I agree. Another one to com... on As frack sand demand takes off, so do stock pri...
- Yeah I got in on SLCA back ... on Dirty Profits: Why U.S. Silica Is A Buy
- Great article, and thank yo... on Dirty Profits: Why U.S. Silica Is A Buy
- Thank you for your comment,... on Why Plum Creek Timber Is A Hold