Michael Zielinski is a certified public accountant and enrolled agent. In the past, he has worked for a Big Four accounting firm and an investment bank. He is currently an internet entrepreneur and blogger. Michael writes about precious metals and related issues on the Gold and Silver Blog. (http://goldandsilverblog.com).
- Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Michael Zielinski.
Currently, there are no blog details for Michael Zielinski.
Currently, there are no book details for Michael Zielinski.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Michael's Articles
- CorvetteKid on Gold Demand May Spoil the Party for New Double ...
- themarketnews on U.S. Mint Actions Discourage Gold Ownership
- shining on Finding the Lowest Premium for Physical Silver
- gmannix on Marchex: What To Do With 200,000 Domain Names?
- silver-gold-bullion on U.S. Mint Actions Discourage Gold Ownership