Michelle Galanter Applebaum
View as an RSS Feed
View Michelle Galanter Applebaum's Articles BY TICKER:
ABI Index Treading Water, Construction to Remain Weak
on Apr 20, 2011 • Comment!
Steel Consumption Forecasts Raised for 2011, 2012
on Apr 19, 2011 • 1 Comment
- March Chinese Steel Production Slips 1.2% from February's Record
March OCTG Prices Up, Lagging Substrate Costs and Pressing Margins
on Apr 1, 2011 • Comment!
Japanese Quake Aftermath So Far Sparing Steel, Impact on Customers a Worry
on Mar 14, 2011 • Comment!
- Steel: Lessons From the New Normal
Steel Industry Fundamentals: The Myth of Capacity
on Mar 1, 2011 • Comment!
- Robust Picture of Steel Fundamentals: Shipments Hit Cyclical Highs
- Chinese Drill Pipe Imports: Dumping and Subsidy Tariffs Confirmed
- Steel Stocks Surge in December on Back of Announced Price Hikes
- Steel Advance / Decliner Index Ex-China Hits 100%, Highest Since April
- Steel Outlook 2011 - Volatility Is the New Black
- U.S. Fighting Chinese Protectionism: Good News for Steel
- June Chinese Steel Production Down Nominally
- June ISM Survey: Reality Bites Back
- June Chinese Steel Exports Hit New High (Again)
- June Steel Report: Import Licenses Drop, China Surges
- Turning Gold Into Straw: Steel Production Cuts Coming
- Economy Is Growing, But It's Like Watching Cement Dry
- Why China Investing in a U.S. Steel Mill Isn't as Big a Deal as It Seems
- April Chinese Steel Exports Surge: Turning Gold Into Straw
- Advance / Decliner Index Drops to 61%: Pricing Rolling Over, How Long and How Weak?
- Advance / Decliner Index: Still Strong, But the Steel Market Is Clearly Top Heavy
- Iron Ore: China Likely to Pay a Premium
- Why Is America the Biggest Importer of Steel?
- Steel Prices Continue to Inch Upward
- Steel Prices Remain Strong Heading Into Spring
- January ISM Survey: Fundamentals Stay Weak but Hope Springs Eternal
- February Steel Scrap Prices: Flat for the First Time in Eight Months
- China Leads January Surge in Steel Import Licenses
- Steel Shares Take a Tumble in January
- Steel Prices Fall but Continue Strong