This user currently has no profile.
Mick Trivane is "SSF" (Sirius Stern Fan). He holds an Associates degree in Music/Video Business and a Bachelor of Science degree in Recording Industry Management with an emphasis on production and technology. He is a singer/songwriter and an avid consumer and reviewer of entertainment and technology. He is small business entrepreneur, an opinion writer, an observational humorist and is quite friendly despite the smoking and frequent complaining.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$siri misses another obvious marketing opportunity and suffers for it. http://bit.ly/JGsZAw May 15, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Both companies should be lo... on A CEO Swap For Sirius XM And Pandora?
- Personalized Internet radio... on Sirius XM In Serious Trouble As Mobile Revoluti...
- Pandora listeners are not i... on Citing royalty costs, Pandora (P) is reinstatin...
- Oh my! Artists and labels a... on Pandora (P -1.1%) has ticked lower on an NY Pos...
- There is no better proof th... on Sirius XM: Simply One Of 2013's Best Investments