View as an RSS Feed
ParkerVision - Fourth IPR Filed And General Update
- Petitions against all four patents in first lawsuit have now been filed.
- Judge Dalton's ruling explained.
- Clock is not yet ticking on the second lawsuit.
ParkerVision Asserted Patents Are Invalid - Read The IPR Petitions
- Petitions to invalidate three of ParkerVision's patents were filed on June 12, 2014 by RPX and myself.
- The petitions show that the ParkerVision patents are invalid and are anticipated by extensive prior art.
- This article explains why the petitions have a very high probability of succeeding.
- ParkerVision's entire "value" is now in a handful of patents.
VirnetX / Apple Appeal: Bad News For VirnetX And Other Patent Assertion Entities
- The VirnetX/Apple appeal hearing on March 3, 2014, went very poorly for VirnetX.
- Judges seem determined to eliminate Nash bargaining "rule of thumb" and were negative on VirnetX misuse of entire market rule.
- One judge also seemed inclined to reverse on Markman.
- ParkerVision V. Qualcomm: Why The Bulls Are Wrong About ParkerVision
- ParkerVision V. Qualcomm: Daubert Ruling And First Week Of Trial
- ParkerVision Loses Motion For Summary Judgment
- ParkerVision V. Qualcomm: Recent Motions Analyzed
- Recent Motions For Summary Judgment By ParkerVision And Qualcomm
- ParkerVision V. Qualcomm: Redux
- ParkerVision Vs. Qualcomm: Where Is The Upside?