Mike Havrilla

View Mike Havrilla's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Access Pharma: ProLindac, MuGard Updates [View article]
    Bam, I will still maintain the FDA Calendar since this is a useful resource to me as well and a royalty-based agreement is possible for providing this function to the site. I understand your viewpoint on the other stuff at the site and will leave it to the respective authors to respond since I cannot speak for them. My future articles may still be published at BioMedReports, but I will have no ownership stake or editorial function at the site. I will be solely responsible only for the content at my personal blog site in addtion to maintaining the FDA Calendar as an objective data source of upcoming FDA decisions and clinical trials. Mike

On Sep 14 11:11 AM BambamPoop wrote:

> I can appreciate that. I have been to mikehavrx.com and checked it
    > out. I already knew you had no position in IMGG from your disclosure
    > at the end of the article. Still, you have to admit that on the face
    > of it, it appears that someone planned to benefit from the IMGG article's
    > publication. I advise my friends to be very wary of the articles
    > at BMR, and only trust the FDA Calendar for investing purposes. The
    > rest of it seems like simple pumping. I hope that the Calendar will
    > be kept up-to-date by someone else if you depart.
    > Bam
    Sep 14 11:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Access Pharma: ProLindac, MuGard Updates [View article]
    Bam, The FDA Calendar is my idea and reason for launching BioMedReports.com as a co-founder. I am responsible for maintaining this database and try to cover as many stocks as possible with pending FDA decisions or clinical trial results. You can visit my personal blog at MikeHavRx.com for my stock coverage universe, which does not include stocks like IMGG that make huge moves without news. I have several opportunities pending from connections made by writing the past three years as a way to gain exposure and the subscription model at BioMedReports is going well enough to allow me to be a full-time entrepreneur. I am not sure what path I will take, but I can assure you that I have plans to move beyond the publishing business in the near-term (with no ownership stake in BioMedReports or any other site) and my business model does not include front-running stocks like IMGG.

On Sep 13 10:42 PM BambamPoop wrote:

> Mike,
    > I can see how hoopdreamer feels this way.
    > You have to admit that it looks fishy when a stock rises 54% on no
    > news immediately before you publish an article. Look at IMGG on Friday
    > Sept. 11. Your article for subscribers, and the other one for the
    > general public hit the Biomedreports today, just before the next
    > trading day. While I appreciate your services, especially the calendar,
    > and I am a subscriber, Sometimes I have to do a doubletake at the
    > "coincidence" of events.
    > Bam
    Sep 14 09:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Access Pharma: ProLindac, MuGard Updates [View article]
    If you are for real, why weren't you at the Rodman conference asking tough questions after the presentation this past Friday -- or is your due diligence limited to looking for typos in my articles? I am open to hearing the bearish case for any of my long positions and actively seek this out as part of my research in addition to contacting my network of doctors, pharmacists, etc. in the clnical oncology space, the management teams of the company and related companies, and others in the financial/fund management space to get a full spectrum of views.

On Sep 13 08:57 AM hoopdreamerz@yahoo.com wrote:

> How much does Access pay you for these articles? This is an awful
    > company but maybe if you put out 1,000 pieces on it you can get it
    > up to $10.
    > Recurrent isn't spelled recurarent.
    Sep 13 09:56 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Access Pharma: ProLindac, MuGard Updates [View article]
    hoopgooberz, you would have done much better to buy Access when I started covering the company and bought it in May around $1.50. There is still time to buy now with many catalysts before year-end, but you obviously have a personal vendetta against the company, me or both . . . of course I am sure that you only have the investing public's best interest fueling your anonymous stalking/posting. Maybe this will help you understand how BioMedReports earns subscriber revenue (although I doubt you will accept this) and we are not paid by the companies we cover.
    biomedreports.com/comp...

On Sep 13 08:57 AM hoopdreamerz@yahoo.com wrote:

> How much does Access pay you for these articles? This is an awful
    > company but maybe if you put out 1,000 pieces on it you can get it
    > up to $10.
    > Recurrent isn't spelled recurarent.
    Sep 13 09:22 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Access Pharma Provides An Update On ProLindac Development [View article]
    PARD's picoplatin is being positioned for similar efficacy to Sanofi's Eloxatin with a much better safety profile while ProLindac has potential for superior efficacy and better safety profile due to the unique delivery mechanism allowing for a much higher platinum dose to be delivered in a way that mimics a 4-day continuous IV infusion.

On Aug 03 11:19 AM Jolly_Rancher wrote:

> Mike, Isn't Prolindac gong to compete with PARD's pltimum drug which
    > has a similar safety profile and is further along in development.
    > What are the advantages of Prolindac over PARD's platinum drug?
    Aug 3 02:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment