View as an RSS Feed
View Mike Huckman's Articles BY TICKER:
- Eli Lilly Moves on News of Its New Bloodthinner
- Abbott, Boston Scientific: Rising Stent Stars
- Are Dendreon's "Naked Shorts" Running For Cover?
- ImClone's Icahn Is Holding a Pistol to Bristol
- A Delay and a Deal for Pfizer
- Fannie, Freddie & Pharma: Does Resolution Help Sector Stocks?
- Eli Lilly's Brewing Battle With Bristol-Myers
- Five Presentations from the Recent Biotech Investment Conference
- Pfizer's Found Innovation at Medivation
- Has Lilly's Effient Been FDA Approved?
- Is a Hurricane Lurking for Merck and Schering-Plough?
- Merck's Charm Offensive for Gardasil
- Five Biopharma Companies Drop on Negative Drug News
- Drug Safety Updates For Elan, Biogen, Amylin, and Lilly
- AstraZeneca Begins Its Flu Campaign Season, and Pharma Donates to Candidates
- The Genentech Guessing Game - What Will Roche Offer Next?
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals: A Falling Star
- AstraZeneca Gives FluMist Spray a Shot in the Arm
- Abbott Labs Beefs Up Its Drug Portfolio and Stent Business
- Updates on the Healthcare/Biotech Mergers
- Are Big Pharma's Dollar Days Nearly Over?
- By How Much Will Roche Increase Its Valuation for Genentech?
- Eli Lilly Sells Lab Site to Covance
- ImClone - Bristol-Myers Merger: The Negotiations Begin
- So Much for the Summer Doldrums with Drugmakers
- Amgen's D-mab Delights Investors
- The State of Statins and Stents
Viagra Sales Drop: Is It the Economy, or Is Pfizer Losing Market Share?
on Jul 25, 2008 • 4 Comments
- Is Pfizer's Viagra Suffering with the Economy?
- Did Merck's Sex and the City Strategy Work?
- Roche's Genentech Offer Sends Ripples Through Biotech
- Teva Buys Barr Pharmaceuticals