View as an RSS Feed
View Mike Maher's Articles BY TICKER:
Markets Missing The Facts On Magnum Hunter Resources
- Company is transitioning into pure play Appalachian producer.
- Production set to increase drastically in next 60 days.
- Recent sales of Bakken acreage and scheduled MSI transaction add ~ $170 million in cash.
- Update On Magnum Hunter Resources
- Still Room To Run For Magnum Hunter
- Here's Why Linn Energy Isn't Done Dropping
- Breaking Down The Alerian Index Round II: Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- Breaking Down The Alerian Index Round II: Enterprise Product Partners
- More Wild Trading In Magnum Hunter Resources
- Barron's Takes Another Swipe At Linn Energy
- Do Not Panic Out Of American Capital Agency
- Utica Results Next Catalyst For Magnum Hunter Resources
- Offerings Continue At American Capital Agency Corp.
- Catalysts Coming For Magnum Hunter Resources
- MarkWest's Drop Ignores DCF Growth
- Buyback Should Provide Floor In American Capital Agency
- Manic Monday For mREITs
- Premium To Book Value Encourages Secondary Offering At American Capital Agency
- Southeastern's Lack Of Ideas Fails To Rally Chesapeake
- MarkWest Continues Its Rapid Growth
- American Capital Mortgage: Experienced Management Will Benefit Investors
- MarkWest: One Of The Best MLPs In The U.S.
- American Capital Agency Offerings Continue To Grow
- State Of The Union Ignites Natural Gas Companies
- American Capital Agency: An Opportunity Or More Dividend Cuts Ahead?
- EPA Rules To Impact Utilities, Exploration And Production
- Inergy Midstream IPO Disappoints
- A Buyback Won't Save Invesco
- Cheniere Offering Likely Not The Last
- Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners: Price Drop Ignores New Drilling Rig
- Southern Alberta Basin Results Hurt Rosetta; Eagle Ford Remains Strong
- MarkWest Makes A Big Deal
- Invesco's Worrying Drop In Book Value
- Zell And Lehman Battle For Archstone