This user currently has no profile.
Mike Merrill is a 24 year veteran of the wireless industry, and has worked with companies ranging from AT&T, Verizon and Sprint to the NFL, MAXIM and Coca-Cola. He's the founder and CEO of Smartphones Technologies, Inc., and the author of "Leverage the Idea: Unconventional Wisdom From 50 Top CEOs."
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Gold, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Don't buy the new Gold American Eagles from the U.S. Mint-- yet. They use last week's avg gold price- so wait to buy until gold goes up. May 6, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Great article. Having watch... on Has Silver Reached A Brick Wall?
- Short term, it's hard to kn... on Will Silver Break Free From Its Current Price R...
- If silver does drop to the ... on Silver Should Rally, But Can Then Drop As Low A...
- Interesting article. I'm al... on Silver Should Rally, But Can Then Drop As Low A...
- Great article. I think the ... on Has Gold Streaming Weakened Silver Wheaton?
Latest comments on Mike Merrill's Articles