This user currently has no profile.
Mike Mustafoglu is the Chief Investment Officer of Transglobal Financial, an investment boutique known for its opportunistic investment style. He is a consummate observer and participant of international affairs because of his diplomatic and political activities. As a 20-year veteran of the most international of all businesses, the energy industry, he has served as the President of the petroleum companies owned by Bill Koch's Oxbow Group and the CFO and Corporate Planning executive in the International Division of J. Paul Getty's Getty Oil Company. He is a recipient of several accolades among which is the Congressionally sanctioned Ellis Island Medal of Honor awarded to him for his civic service to the United States. Six ...More Presidents of the United States have received this award, as well as many Members of Congress, Nobel Prize winners, prominent scientists, distinguished businessmen such as Rupert Murdoch and outstanding military heroes such as Generals Norman Schwartzkopf and Colin Powell.
- Description: Portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Energy & Resources Investor A blog to comment on investment opportunities in energy and resources.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Mike's Articles
- Crowny on Massey Energy: Where There's Sale Smoke, There ...
- soitanly on Massey Energy: A Risk Reversal Option Play
- Rick Griggs on Massey Energy: Where There's Sale Smoke, There ...
- Stone Fox Capital on Massey Energy: Where There's Sale Smoke, There ...
- The Mayor on Massey Energy: Where There's Sale Smoke, There ...