Mike Nadel

View Mike Nadel's Comments BY TICKER:
    NV:

Great detail. I hope others find it useful. I did!

May 27, 2015. 04:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 1 [View article]
    Good stuff, Chowdah. All that and a growing, reliable income stream, too.

Long O ... and JNJ and KO. And wouldn't mind being long DIS, HON and Nestle!

May 27, 2015. 04:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Pharm:

I don't have great faith in GE's management, as a starter. I'm looking forward to seeing what they become now that they are shedding some assets. We'll see. I still have a decent-sized stake in GE, for better or worse.

May 27, 2015. 04:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    joni:

I own AMGN, GILD and BAX, although none of those positions are anywhere near as large as my JNJ. I really like AMGN and GILD long-term. I thought I liked BAX, but they're giving me the willies lately ... and they haven't developed a cure yet!

May 27, 2015. 04:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 1 [View article]
    I use Kirkland Signature batteries bought in bulk at Costco. I have seen absolutely no difference in performance and a huge difference in price.

Maybe I'm the reason PG had to sell Duracell!!

May 27, 2015. 04:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Tx.

While I agree that Rich kind of created his own question, I disagree that his answer had no value. He still made a nice case for GILD, one that should encourage interested investors to do more research.

May 27, 2015. 01:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Buff:

Hard to argue with XOM. It's getting close to my buy zone to add a few more shares!

May 27, 2015. 01:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Andre:

<<A cheery consensus will not produce superior results.>>

That wasn't the purpose of this article. It was to promote thought and to present ideas.

It's easy to criticize. It would be better to contribute.

May 27, 2015. 01:08 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    D:

OK.

May 27, 2015. 01:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    mango:

<<Can't have a moat without water.>>

Great line! I might have to steal it some time!!

I like your list, and I'm also a big fan of MMM and LMT. Especially MMM.

May 27, 2015. 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    YDGI:

Thanks ... but this one got more than 1,000 comments! (http://seekingalpha.co...) And this one is still looking up at my previous article (http://seekingalpha.co...), which received 568 comments.

I actually have had a dozen or so articles receive 500+ comments. As a guy who was always being yelled at by teachers for talking too much, I guess I just bring it out in people!

May 27, 2015. 01:05 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Par:

INTC certainly survived its doldrums of a year or two ago. I'm sure wishing I had been more patient with it.

May 27, 2015. 01:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Brad & Bill:

As I said in an earlier comment, I thought Scott might pick MSFT because it is his largest holding and I know he really likes the company's future.

May 27, 2015. 01:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    mg:

I know. I'm concerned with DIS valuation, but barring a market collapse or some kind of Black Swan, there's no reason to think it won't be even more "overvalued" a year from now!

May 27, 2015. 01:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Jb:

I concur. And the reason I like doing articles like this is that it gives investors good choices to consider for their personal "best stock in the world."

May 27, 2015. 12:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment