Mike Nadel

View Mike Nadel's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 2 [View article]
    Chowdah:

Every single company you named in your comment is a good one ... but you already knew that.

I prefer MA and V to AXP -- they are more pure "credit card plays." I also had preferred BDX, but I admit I haven't looked at MDT in quite some time.

I keep waiting for the right time to top off my CVX and XOM a little. I know I'm playing with fire and should just do it, but it's almost a little game to play "how low can they go?" I have so much of both that I don't really "need" more, which makes it easier to wait for that "hero" price.

May 28, 2015. 02:35 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 2 [View article]
    Nicholas:

I sold my WMT around the same time you did, at 84 and change. I have to admit that its fall has piqued my interest some. If the first number of its price gets back down to 6, I'd have to seriously think about getting back into it.

WPC is a candidate for my new FRIP account at Scottrade.

May 28, 2015. 02:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 2 [View article]
    CH1P:

You just reminded me that I forgot to give the panelists my bill for $25K each for "organizing costs." Ha!

May 28, 2015. 02:31 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 2 [View article]
    jones:

GILD at under 80 -- nicely done! I got mine in the upper 90s and already wishing I had bought more!!

May 28, 2015. 02:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 2 [View article]
    mbn:

I actually thought MO might be the better answer for No. 1, but it's hard to argue about MO ever!

Yeah ... DLR ... Brad does like that one an awful lot. He must think it's not value-priced now.

May 28, 2015. 02:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 2 [View article]
    zoral:

You've added 4 good ones!

May 28, 2015. 02:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Growth Investing Requires Perseverance [View article]
    Chowdah:

FYI, Part 2 just hit the site -- and you're in there, too. You're everywhere!!

May 28, 2015. 02:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World: Why I Chose Disney (And Other Alternatives) [View article]
    Nicholas (and your readers):

FYI, Part 2 of my series is on the site: http://seekingalpha.co...

Thanks again for taking part!

May 28, 2015. 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • National Retail Properties, Inc.: Don't Let Realty Income Steal The Spotlight From This 4% Yielder [View article]
    I own a small stake in NNN, about a third the size of my O position. Seems about right to me.

May 28, 2015. 02:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Philip Morris: What's The 2015 Dividend Raise? [View article]
    I'm still thinking hike will be 5%+.

Based on nothing but my intuition.

May 28, 2015. 01:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 1 [View article]
    To all:

Part 2 just hit the "newstands" (how old am I?):

Thanks for reading my stuff and for all the great comments!

May 28, 2015. 01:40 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The No. 1 Stock In The World - Part 1 [View article]
    Capt:

If I remember correctly, Tim is a fan of BF.B.

May 28, 2015. 01:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Sounds like a lot of fun, Nicholas. And I promise you that your announcing/DJ gig pays better than my coaching gig!

May 28, 2015. 01:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Nicholas:

Which sports do you coach? I coach middle-school basketball and love it. I also ref youth basketball and umpire youth baseball.

Along with my general immaturity, working with kids helps keep me young!

May 28, 2015. 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    UP:

Glad I own MMM. Wish I owned DIS, too!

May 28, 2015. 12:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment