This user currently has no profile.
My investing interest began when I completed the book, "How to Make Money in Stocks", by William O`neil. I have been an affiliate of the Market Technicians Association for over 10 years and have passed all 3 Chartered Market Technicians exams. I have an MBA in Finance as well. I invest using both technical and fundamental analysis. I feel that both are equally important when doing any analysis of an investment. I invest from the long and short side. The thing I enjoy most is helping others learn how to invest and make money. I feel that teaching teens and young adults about investing early on in life would help them become more self sufficient and less reliable on the government for retirement. Invest early in ...More life and reap the benefits later.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Well written article. You m... on 5 Stocks Under $5 Moving On News To Consider: 3...
- Nice article. I agree that ... on Advanced Micro Devices - The Next Catalysts App...
- Rav55, thanks for reading t... on AMD, The Sphinx
- Thank you for reading the a... on AMD, The Sphinx
- Sanisan, thank you for read... on AMD, The Sphinx