This user currently has no profile.
Mike is the CEO of Born To Sell, www.borntosell.com, a web site dedicated to covered call investors. Prior to that he was a venture capitalist, investment banker, and software engineer. He has been an active investor in covered calls for more than 30 years (1981).
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Born To Sell Born To Sell helps covered call investors save time and improve performance through a series of tools designed specifically for covered call investors. With a single click you can -- remove all covered calls that have earnings release before expiration -- include only CCs that have ex-div dates before ...More
expiration -- include only ETFs (or, for the risk loving, leveraged ETFs) -- eliminate specific symbols you know you don't like -- create a watchlist of symbols you know you do like -- many other filtering/screening criteria Once you have a portfolio of covered calls you can then use these tools: -- Cover Me lets you compare a series of options for all your uncovered positions -- Roll Me is a truly unique calculator that compares what you have with 14 alternative options you could roll to -- Diversify Me helps you stay diversified -- Income Goal helps you plan your monthly income -- Top 10 shows you what other subscribers are doing -- and more Offered as a subscription service with a no-obligation 2 week free trial.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- This downgrade might explai... on Cash Is King At Apple
- sws1967,Yes, those 3 links ... on Perils Of Using Covered Calls To Generate Portf...
- MCP is at 5.84 as I write t... on Molycorp: A Dark Road Ahead
- Your comment makes sense fo... on Perils Of Using Covered Calls To Generate Portf...
- Covered calls have been sho... on Hedging Risk: It's Better To Be Safe Than Sorry
Latest comments on Mike Scanlin's Articles