Mike Stallings

View Mike Stallings' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Fear The Spider [View article]
    Kirk- See the highlighted portion of the article, I used the AAII
    Feb 10 11:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear The Spider [View article]
    Alex- It is not a timing theory..There will be a pullback.. It is just a matter of when
    Feb 10 10:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Recovery Continues To Topple 'Big-Picture' Theories [View article]
    GUYS I never said we would not recover from the pullback that is coming, maybe my comments came off the wrong way.. We have had countless pullbacks over the last 75-100 years and countless recoveries.. this will be no different but the amount of pullback could be influenced by the factors I spoke about.. see below

Feb 10 02:20 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Recovery Continues To Topple 'Big-Picture' Theories [View article]
    Sy,

I agree to an extinct about some of your points, but I think there is one factor you are forgetting in all of this. Not in over 60 years has our Debt VS GDP EVER been at 100% as it is now. When you combine that with high unemployment, lack of savings, and many other factors, it is why we have a perfect storm on the horizon
    Feb 9 10:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market Is Starting To Feel Toppy [View article]
    nice article Bret! Forgot to mention above
    Feb 7 09:48 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market Is Starting To Feel Toppy [View article]
    BB- Exactly I have written multiple articles on this very fact, a 4% pullback is nearly guaranteed (if there is such a thing) and could be more based on our health as a country
    Feb 7 09:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pullback Is Not Over Yet [View article]
    American- good points here and although you mention that the "budget deficit is on a declining trajectory", you fail to mention that although declining we still have a major deficit. We will continue to have this deficit (even with proper changes) which will ADD to our current debt crisis in a time when we need to reigning it in. I am not worried about a deficit, but I am worried about a deficit combined with the other factors present

I am nor a fan of either party right now, but do not try and put this on the Republicans solely. Obama has spent like he has monopoly money (wasn't he the one saying in 2009 our deficit would shrink in 1/2 in his 1st year in office?) . Both sides are to blame here and need to (finally) be held accountable.
    Feb 7 06:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pullback Is Not Over Yet [View article]
    KL- do you agree with our long term issues bringing down the market more substantially? last time the insider sellers outweighed the buyers this drastically, we lost 10%+ in the S&P? Thoughts?
    Feb 6 07:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pullback Is Not Over Yet [View article]
    Interesting article posted tonight.. On insider sales sells out number buys 9 to 1!!!

Feb 5 10:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pullback Is Not Over Yet [View article]
    1i what are u trying to say?
    Feb 5 10:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pullback Is Not Over Yet [View article]
    Wally- Depends on how bad it gets (today's news came after I wrote this). I highly doubt their lawsuit will go anywhere, but frankly I am not surprised it hasn't been downgraded. As much as I hate to say it, it should be!
    Feb 5 02:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pullback Is Not Over Yet [View article]
    I believe so, though I am not sure when.. does anyone know when the injections are (scheduled) to stop?
    Feb 5 01:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pullback Is Not Over Yet [View article]
    Zenith- agreed there is alot to consider, and frankly I do not see many positives which makes me very weary to what the market is doing.. also what happens when the "steroid injections" ($75M a month) into our market stop?
    Feb 5 01:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Pullback Is Not Over Yet [View article]
    Zenith- agreed hedging here is a smart move, as you mentioned pulling your bets back or (in craps terminology) placing the "off" button on them!
    Feb 5 12:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment