Mike Stallings

View Mike Stallings' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Apple Will Continue To Climb [View article]
    COL- Yes Nokia did lose out by not coming out with something more innovative, but although I don't feel it will happen (where Apple falls back in the phone race as Nokia did) they have too many other product lines that could lessen any damage done if something like that were to occur.
    Feb 11 02:24 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Continue To Climb [View article]
    Dollars: Correction was sent over to editors, hopefully they fix soon.. Yes I agree Apple is an emotion based stock, as to my comment earlier about the price getting driven to $700+ . But I feel it is too cheap right now to not at least be considered for almost any portfolio.
    Feb 11 02:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Continue To Climb [View article]
    Fred and Dave- I like to refer stocks like Apple, especially as cheap as it is now as a simple no brainer.. even a caveman can do it right
    Feb 11 01:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Continue To Climb [View article]
    Sava how I wrote Mark instead of David last night is beyond me.. again I blame it all on the late night coffee..
    Feb 11 01:37 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Continue To Climb [View article]
    LOTA- Nice catch I submitted for a change in terminology.. too much coffee when I wrote this last night LOL
    Feb 11 01:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Continue To Climb [View article]
    What- True I could have listed the others as well, but the main focus is on Apple so I try not to blast everyone with multiple companies (as some authors do) just to get a few extra clicks LOL.. Any of those could be considered similar to Apple but Apple itself is so difficult to categorize when speaking about valuation..
    Feb 11 01:11 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Will Continue To Climb [View article]
    BJN- Very good points, I think Apple is a steal at current levels and even into the low to mid 500's.. I think one of the problems is that people got a little crazy driving the price to the $700 level so fast and with it pulling back are a little less willing to jump back in so soon. But I think that will change soon and will see a nice pop on the stock. I really believe in their pipeline as well, who knows what new great thing is coming down the road?
    Feb 11 01:09 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Thomas- If you see above I am long term bullish on Apple because of many of the reasons you mention above. However, my only point was I felt that it was growing too much too fast price wise. It could not reasonably expect to keep up that pace, hence the article on why it will slow. You saw what happened yesterday, one "luke warm" (growing 22% is NOT a failure in my book) report and the stock tanked 4%+.
    Jul 26 08:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Thomas- In my comments I mentioned that there would be enough of an increase (hopefully) in total smart phones and tablets to where IF Apple were to give back some market share, they would be unaffected because their total units would be equal or greater than what they currently sell.

It is NOT kettle logic that if Apple loses enough market share and does not have that compensated by increased demand, they will in turn have lower gross income which should mean lower profits which WILL affect the share price!
    Jul 19 11:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Krames.. Crow is alot like chicken LOL
    Jul 17 04:56 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Profiting From Apple's Pullback...Again [View article]
    Actually outsider the pullback was from $619.87 to a low of $592.68 so more than a 5% pullback so far. Although if the pullback does not happen early this week I would have to say any change in the price can be attributed to earnings from there
    Jul 16 12:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Profiting From Apple's Pullback...Again [View article]
    Out- Guess you were on the moon last week when it gave back a small amount, let's see if it gives back some more this week pre earnings
    Jul 16 12:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Profiting From Apple's Pullback...Again [View article]
    A- Money never sleeps pal, even on the weekend!
    Jul 15 08:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Profiting From Apple's Pullback...Again [View article]
    An- Keep it G rated in here LOL...
    Jul 15 10:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Profiting From Apple's Pullback...Again [View article]
    A- Not sure where you are going with this, but I am sure it is nowhere good
    Jul 14 02:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment