Mike Stallings

View Mike Stallings' Comments BY TICKER:
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Out- Dell is not only a better investment because it is now offering the dividend, it's price is undervalued. Look at the numbers, I am not going to talk about them all in an Apple article, but I see it hitting $13.50-$14 by December 31
    Jul 13 09:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Ronin- Most of the titles have the word "pullback" in them. Pullback is not a negative word as you make it out to be. It is a natural thing that every stock does at some point. And in each of those articles, I mention that everyone should take advantage of those pullbacks in bullish ways, by adding or opening a position or writing covered calls against your position to make money while STILL holding. Only recently have I advised that purchasing short term puts an option, and frankly not to toot my own horn, I was correct!
    Jul 13 09:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Profiting From Apple's Pullback...Again [View article]
    An and O22 as always good back and forth I like the debating

So far (knock on wood) I am profiting from theswings so lets see how it ends up!!
    Jul 13 09:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    PInks- As I have mentioned in EVERY article I am bullish on Apple, I just happen to own DELL at this point so I need to mention it. And by the way, Dell is undervalued at this point since they incorporated a dividend.
    Jul 12 09:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Re- If you have all of this information why dont you write your own article instead of pumping on mine (as you always do)?
    Jul 12 08:47 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Thomas- Exactly where is the logical error I have made? I have been writing how this stock pulls back (lost most do) and has done so 4 times in the last 12 months but that wasn't even the point of the article. The point was is that Apple has so much of the market share, it can only give some back. Hopefully that gets made up by the growing number of units purchased (tablets, phones etc) so they do not lose income because of it
    Jul 12 08:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Ronin- If you read each and every one of them, I mention how I am bullish on the stock and believe in it's long term potential. I just think there is potential there to play the pullbacks, and also it;s price is just growing too much too fast. Doesn't mean I do not believe it is a juggernaut!
    Jul 12 08:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Profiting From Apple's Pullback...Again [View article]
    Jake- I did but I will take a 18% pop in one day any day of the week.. Looks like the pullback call (again) was correct as well
    Jul 12 07:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Palm- I agree I think the earnings will be better, driving the price back to the $625-$650 range. I was simply pointing out it will slow down. It has already pulled back (this week). I just think it will take a slower climb then what it has been
    Jul 12 07:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Thank HS guess the editors missed it too!
    Jul 12 07:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    mn- hope you are right
    Jul 12 07:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Apple's Ascent Will Slow [View article]
    Hey all I actually wrote this article late last night (early this morning) I know I promised one to you today, sorry it took so long but SA was really backed up with submissions!
    Jul 12 06:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Profiting From Apple's Pullback...Again [View article]
    An- Have to pay homage to Gordon the Great!
    Jul 12 06:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Profiting From Apple's Pullback...Again [View article]
    A- We all have our ways, I like mine you like yours. Noone has all the answers, and yes having owned Apple before, I do wish I did not write the calls against them when I had them called in the $500's. It did cost me a bit BUT I did have longer options that I made a nice profit on. I just decided to sell them instead of exercise them. I did not miss as much of the gain as you think I did, but to each his own we are all in the to make money.
    Jul 11 10:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Profiting From Apple's Pullback...Again [View article]
    Ronin- Agreed with most, everyone has different styles, levels of risk they want to take etc. A 20 year old with money in the market could certainly treat it differently than a 60 year old ready to retire.

I have an article coming in the next day or 2, I think you will see more and appreciate more what I am trying to say.
    Jul 11 09:17 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment