Full index of posts »
Watch the market closely next week to see how the sentiment reacts to further news. The market wants to go higher but needs more catalysts. Apr 12, 2009
Will Wells Fargo's surprise earnings and the recent change to mark-to-market be enough to catapult the Dow above the 8200 resistance? Apr 12, 2009
Note, however, that technicals have been fairly useless over the past year. 8200 could be broken. I still think the lows have not been made. Apr 5, 2009
- WayneinOregon on Censored Again Mike, I think you made an error in your article...
- Advill on Censored Again I know PERSONALLY some other iluminated ones so...
- Mike Stathis on Censored Again Eli it's funny how I have seen SE publish artic...
- REC on American Fools wake up clarice, the matrix has you. . .
- Retired Aviator on Peter Schiff: Wrog on the Economy, Wrong on Healthcare (Part 1 of 4) I agree with some of your points, but not all. ...
- Peter Schiff: Wrong on the Economy, Wrong on Healthcare (Part 3 of 4) (10 Comments)
- Censored Again (6 Comments)
- Peter Schiff: Wrog on the Economy, Wrong on Healthcare (Part 1 of 4) (3 Comments)
- Peter Schiff: Wrong on the Economy, Wrong on Healthcare (Part 2 of 4) (2 Comments)
- Real Estate, Then and Now (1 Comment)