View as an RSS Feed
View Mike Young's Articles BY TICKER:
1 Rock Solid Dividend Stock For Your Portfolio
- GIS has consistently paid a dividend for 115 years.
- It has provided strong dividend growth as well over the past decade.
- GIS is attractively priced and should be a solid addition to a retirement portfolio.
Chevron Offers Dividend Yield, Growth And A Good Valuation
- Chevron is a strong dividend growth stock, providing double-digit growth recently.
- The underlying fundamentals of the company seem to support this growth.
- Chevron is fairly priced, and offers an attractive return for long-term investors.
Are Investors Expecting Too Much From Wal-Mart?
- Wal-Mart has a long history of providing double-digit dividend growth to its investors.
- However, its recent dividend increase of $0.01 per share should cause investors to take notice.
- At the current price, the stock seems overvalued in all but the most optimistic dividend growth scenarios.
Pfizer Looks Fairly Valued
- Pfizer has consistently paid out dividends, even during the financial crisis, making it a solid dividend stock to look at.
- Historical dividend payments and future growth estimates indicate the dividend could grow at a high single-digit rate going forward.
- At its current price, the stock seems to be fairly valued, offering investors the opportunity to capture both yield and growth.
- CVS Stops Cigarette Sales; What It Means For Investors
- Abbott: This Dividend Stock Reported 22% Earnings Growth
- Rite Aid's Stock Surged In 2013, But Can It Still Go Higher?
- One Rock Solid Dividend Stock For Your Portfolio
- Clorox Hits New High But Still Looks Attractively Priced
- Colgate-Palmolive Reaches New High, But Looks Expensive
- Buffett Loads Up On Exxon Mobil - Should You?
- IBM Trails Market By 30% - Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Johnson & Johnson: Dividend All-Star But 30% Overvalued
- Microsoft's Stock Up 20% In 3 Months, But Are Investors Too Late?
- McDonald's Offers +20% Upside With A 3.4% Dividend Yield
- Coke Vs. Pepsi: What Does Return On Equity Analysis Reveal?
- Abbott: Investment Opportunity Or Time To Sell?
- Apple Q1 Earnings Recap: Earnings Stall Despite Selling Record Number Of iPhones And iPads
- KV Pharmaceutical: FDA Issues New Update On Makena
- IBM: Strong Dividend Growth At A Fair Price
- Wal-Mart's Dividend Offers High Growth At Everyday Low Prices
- 3M's Dividend Is Overvalued And Growth Is Risky
- Buy Coke Now, Or Wait For A Pullback?
- Is Pfizer's Dividend Overpriced?
- Exxon Mobil: Consistent Dividend Growth - But At The Right Price?
- McDonald's Dividend: Double-Digit Growth At Value Meal Prices
- P&G Provides Dividend Investors Some Safety From The Storm
- Johnson & Johnson: A Dividend Growth Investor's Dream
- Merck: Dividend Growth Investors Beware
- Microsoft: Increasing Dividend With Some Margin Of Safety
- Is Apple's Stock Running Out Of Steam?
- 7 Biggest Stock Holdings Of TIAA-CREF