This user currently has no profile.
Investing since the tech bubble. Located in Helsinki, Finland. Interested of and studied general economics and macroeconomics. Oldschool style investor that looks for value, dividends and companies that can harness megatrends into business -- and then go long on those.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The problem with investing ... on Despite Lawsuit, Seadrill Is Nearly Worth Buying
- BMW is still attractive. It... on BMW A Wonderful Company, And Opportunity
- Speculation: Apple may be i... on Bloomberg: Nokia's maps chief leaving after str...
- Maybe. But I think the shar... on BMW A Wonderful Company, And Opportunity
- How do you think this will ... on BMW A Wonderful Company, And Opportunity
Latest comments on Mikko Laaksonen's Articles