Eastern Company: Worth Latching Onto
- An investment manager is challenging the independence of 156-year-old Eastern Company.
- Multi-decade Army/Marine JLTV program could materially impact Eastern's financial results.
- Eastern recently declared its 298th consecutive quarterly dividend.
CyberOptics Makes Breakthrough In 3D Optics Sensor Technology
- Multi-Reflection Suppression Technology achieves step-change in both speed and accuracy of inspection - CyberOptics receives pre-launch order for MRS-based automated optical inspection system.
- MRS invention creates new machine vision vertical for CyberOptics - multiple patents filed.
- CyberOptics' Laser Design, Inc. will market MRS-equipped 3D scanning products and services.
- Cash-heavy and debt-free financial position provides CyberOptics with solid base for new growth - double-digit sales growth seen for 2014.
Coeur Mining: No Silver Polish Needed
- Coeur's stock is down 64.61% from its 52-week high price and up less than 1.0% from its 52-week low price.
- For current investors, La Preciosa mine 'cost' has now been reduced by $119.7 due to Coeur's stock price decline.
- At this week's conferences, will Coeur management elaborate on their current buyback plans?
- Coeur's conservative hedge program will serve it well during current depressed metal prices.
- Coeur's Price Paid For Preciosa Appears Cheap ...Now
- The Eastern Company: A Value Play With Major New Product Potential
- EDGAR Online: Poised For Q3 Whoosh In XBRL Conversion Demand
- Apparent IR Misstep Hammers EDGAR Online's Stock
- EDGAR Online: Wheels-Up
- Edgar Online and Issuer Direct: 2 Micro Cap Plays on XBRL
- UBmatrix's XBRL Search Engine: On the Tarmac and Revving Up
- EDGAR Online: A Pure Play on XBRL
- IBM's Purchase of Clarity Systems Indicates Affinity for XBRL
- EDGAR Online Partnership Should Boost XBRL Market Share
- The Antitrust Issues Raised by the Bowne / Donnelley Merger
- EDGAR Online's Unique XBRL Database and Analytics Platform
- EDGAR Online Q3 in the Black: Adjusted EBITDA Soars 728%
- Update: EDGAR Online Reports XBRL Filing Results
- It's Neck-n-Neck at the Turn: Donnelley and Bowne in the XBRL Filing Lead
- EDGAR Online Is Running with the Elephants
- EDGAR Online: More than Just a 'Financial iPod'
- EDGAR Online: Playing Their Cards Close to the Vest
- EDGAR Online: XBRL's Only Pure Play
- Do You Know What Your Stock Positions Really 'Delivered'?
- Revealing the Underlying Company Earnings in Stock Portfolios