This user currently has no profile.
Mr. Tuchman is the founder of MarketRiders (www.marketriders.com), an online service for do-it-yourself investors who want to build and manage a globally diversified, low-cost ETF and index fund portfolio. Custom portfolios are based upon world investment experts. Buy MarketRiders portfolio at any online broker and the service monitors 24/7 and email you alerts when you need to rebalance. Optimized for commission-free trades at Schwab, Vanguard, Fidelity, and TD Ameritrade. Mr. Tuchman was formerly an advisor to Apex Capital LLC, a $1.5 billion hedge fund based in Orinda, CA and earned a MBA from Harvard and BSBA from Boston University.
- Description: Financial advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs
MarketRiders For investors who want to employ an asset allocation strategy using ETFs, MarketRiders provides a low cost subscription service that makes it easy. Our ETF "powertools" let you build an ETF portfolio in minutes. Allocate your portfolio to any of 10 asset classes with over 1000 ETFs -- or use our templates. ...More
Buy the portfolio in your own brokerage account and we'll watch it and send you rebalancing email alerts including the number of shares of each ETF to buy or sell. Other key features include Alert settings, accurate return calculations and many more. Get an investment edge using ETFs. Come to MarketRiders and get a FREE trial of our software.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Zack: I'd welcome you to tr... on E*Trade's Online Advisor Hopes to Lure DIY Inve...
- Gary -- I could never get c... on A Closer Look at Energy Infrastructure CEFs, ETN
- Another M-REIT that invests... on Mortgage REITs: Real Value in a Chaotic Market
- Avi -- I've read your MLP a... on MLPs: Still Alive and (Reasonably) Well
- Kevin -- if you do your own... on Why the S&P SmallCap Index Consistently Beats t...
Latest comments on Mitch Tuchman's Articles