This user currently has no profile.
Mr. Bollinger is the founder and CEO of Magnolia Realty Advisors. Prior to founding Magnolia, he was with KBS Realty Advisors in Atlanta, GA for 5 years, where he helped oversee a $500M portfolio of commercial real estate. Prior to KBS, Mr. Bollinger was a consultant to the CMBS industry in New York City for 3 years, supporting clients such as Merrill Lynch and Bear Stearns. He earned an MBA from Vanderbilt University and a BS in Industrial Engineering from Virginia Tech.
- Description: Mutual Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: REITs
Magnolia Realty Advisors Magnolia Realty Advisors has developed an innovative process for identifying value in commercial real estate based upon robust data analysis that incorporates public REIT data, private real estate return data, and commercial mortgage data. Magnolia offers custom real estate investment solutions to clients.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- That should give investors ... on Oh, Ho, Ho, It's New York REIT, You Know
- Brad - have you had a chanc... on Oh, Ho, Ho, It's New York REIT, You Know
- I would go a step further a... on For SL Green Realty, A Rich Premium Is Richly D...
- Upon a cursory look at Arbo... on 8%+ Yielding REIT Preferreds: The Best Of The B...
- I would agree that job grow... on Does Employment Growth Matter For Office Proper...
Latest comments on Mitchell's Articles