This user currently has no profile.
Long equities investor with a fundamental analysis based approach. Primary methodology focuses on finding stocks with higher rates of growth but with mispriced lower valuations. Minimum long investment criteria is generally for 15% returns over each of the following two years. Will also look to arbitrage pricing situations caused by market inefficiencies. Early trading years started in 1977. Investing focus with occasional trading of special situations. Will use fundamentals for identifying opportunities and then will use technicals for timing the trade.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I understand your comment, ... on Driving Hertz To Market
- A good free spot is yahoo f... on Driving Hertz To Market
- It is rude to first accuse ... on General Electric: A Sleeping Giant Poised To Do...
- Perhaps I need to be more d... on General Electric: A Sleeping Giant Poised To Do...
- Three criteria for making a... on General Electric: A Sleeping Giant Poised To Do...