View as an RSS Feed
Adding Income And Growth To Your IRA With The CCC DiviDogs
- The “CCC lists” are a collection of dividend-growth stocks that have raised dividends for at least 5 years.
- The “Dividend Dog“ strategy can be applied to any group of dividend-paying stocks.
- Applying Dividend Dog methodology to the CCC lists should provide a list of undervalued, higher-yield, dividend-growth stocks.
- Collecting the dividend income while prices rise to fair value should provide a nice bit of income and growth to your IRA.
Catching Up With The DGI Lite DiviDogs
- The DGI Lite Portfolio was created in November 2011 to find yield growth in a small group of CCC stocks.
- This strategy combines The Dogs of the Dow with the CCC Lists for a quick method to find underdogs.
- The current update explores various scenarios to see how it has performed.
- The DGI Lite Portfolio Q4 Results
- The DGI Lite Portfolio Q3 2012 Update
- Confessions Of A 'DGI Lite' Investor - Part 4: Managing The DGI Lite Dog Pack
- Confessions Of A 'DGI Lite' Investor, Part 3: Care & Feeding Of The DGI Lite Dogs
- Confessions Of A 'DGI Lite' Investor - Part 2: Creating The DGI Lite Portfolio
- Confessions Of A 'DGI Lite' Investor