Miz Magic DiviDogs

View Miz Magic DiviDogs' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Confessions Of A 'DGI Lite' Investor - Part 2: Creating The DGI Lite Portfolio [View article]
    Oskar ~
    Yes! I have 3 of them, all very handsome. This one is Riker, he's about 5 yrs old, very clever and full of himself. :)

Sep 24, 2012. 11:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    You're right, Caflash, Yo Yo Mama (now Five Plus Investor) writes some excellent articles! Have you told her that? :)

Sep 24, 2012. 12:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Confessions Of A 'DGI Lite' Investor, Part 3: Care & Feeding Of The DGI Lite Dogs [View article]
    FA, that's definitely worth exploring. There are probably several different metrics among the CCC lists that might prove illuminating with some diligent research. Curreyr asked about market cap the other day and whether that had any bearing on stocks getting cut or not. That ought to be worth an article at least. :)

Sep 24, 2012. 12:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Dividend-Growth Large-Cap Fallacy [View article]
    LOL, FA!
    Some of us just like to live dangerously -- especially when it tastes good. Yummm!

Sep 23, 2012. 11:55 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Dividend Growth Investing Be Reconciled With Modern Portfolio Theory? [View article]
    "We do that on purpose, to keep the academics and RIA's away. :-)"

Shhh! Man, don't give away our secrets!

Sep 23, 2012. 09:52 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wow, Dave, you get .98??? I'm jealous! I only get .50! Guess that means my articles are only worth half of what yours are.

Sep 23, 2012. 09:47 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Newly Retired Investors - Don't Chase Yield [View article]
    Thanks, Paul. :)
    I actually had read most of that before I put money into PBI. I agree, it's not for everyone. If it goes down in flames and I lose my *ahem*, you can all point & laugh, and say "I told you so!" :)

Sep 23, 2012. 09:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Rudester, yep. Extinction burst. :)

Sep 23, 2012. 01:54 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Common Man Portfolio And Total Return [View article]
    Thanks, looking forward to it! :)

Sep 23, 2012. 01:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Cool, G! Thanks!

Sep 22, 2012. 06:20 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    LOL, Dave! I love it! :)
    These poker young guns need to learn that when us oldsters squint and scrunch up our face, it means nothing other than we need our prescriptions updated. :)

Sep 22, 2012. 06:19 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Common Man Portfolio And Total Return [View article]
    Spam-On-The-Hoof! Mmmm!
    Sep 22, 2012. 04:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Common Man Portfolio And Total Return [View article]
    Dave, what's the story of the Three Envelopes? Or dare I ask?

Sep 22, 2012. 04:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Common Man Portfolio And Total Return [View article]
    John, well said!

Sep 22, 2012. 04:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Shucks, I'm disappointed, Dave. And here I was, all prepared to be twice as impressed by your brilliance!

Now I'll have to return the extra-dark pair of shades I just bought. Bummer.

Sep 22, 2012. 04:38 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment