Dave Dickinson has more than 30 years of experience in the investment advice business. He has worked as: a broker, registered investment advisor, chief compliance officer for his own and other firms, lead bottle washer for his wife's boutique RIA compliance consulting firm - www.RegulatoryAlliance.net, and specializes in marketing for financial advisors. Simple Reciprocity - www.SimpleReciprocity.com - his creative marketing program designed for financial advisors, might be the easiest, most effective way devised to grow a financial practice. It is particularly well suited to newer advisors. He has been quoted by numerous national and industry publications, enjoys a good game of tennis, follows college sports and loves spending time with his family.
You are cordially invited to join us at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York, NY on October 27, 2015 for Pristine Advisers/CEFNetwork’s 2015 Global CEF, BDC, MLP Investment Community Conference: Transforming Global Potential Into Investment Opportunities.
This year’s program will feature insightful discussions on identifying potential opportunities within the Closed-End Fund, BDC and MLP Space.
In this low yield and interest rate environment, we are all searching for signals of change and emerging trends in the markets in order to meaningfully impact our portfolios. Learn how we are positioning to benefit amid the post QE landscape at our 2015 Investment Conference in New York, NY.
Space is limited - reserve your sponsorship or vendor display today.
300 of your peers attended in person in 2014. 500+ via the webcast/videocast both live and replays. See what great things our community has to say about this event here. [https://vimeo.com/111137461]
Join us this October to get the latest market insights from teams across the investment spectrum.
Session Spotlights for Q&A This Year Include:
· Achieving Investment Goals
· Alternative Investments Strategies & Leverage Approach
· Effective Asset Allocation
· A Case for Index Fund Portfolios
· Performance Comparisons of Index Funds vs Actively Managed Funds
· Alpha vs Beta
· International Markets
· Fixed Income
· Master Limited Partnerships
· Business Development Companies
· Best Market Segments for Dividends and Income
· Current and Future Attractive Sectors
· Overview of 2015 and Outlook for 2016
View details of last years’ event [ http://www.cefnetwork.com/conf/2014/2014conference.php]
Last events Featured Keynote Speakers Included Top CEF Investors & Analysts:
· Elias Lanik, Analyst at BofA Merrill Lynch
· John Cole Scott, PM of Closed End Fund Advisors
· Ken Fincher, PM at First Trust and another PM at First Trust covering ETFs
· David Wertheim, Deutsche Wealth & Asset Management
· Don Suskind, Head of ETFs, PIMCO
· Dean Choksi - Portfolio Manager, Fifth Street Management
· Eduardo Solano, Product Manager at Mexico Fund
· Michael Jabara and Stephen Miner, Analysts at Morgan Stanley
· Steve Pikeny and Ben Johnson, Analysts at Morningstar
· Noel O’Halloran, CEO of Kleinwort Benson
· Grier Eliasek, President of Prospect Capital
· Mariana Bush, Analyst at Wells Fargo
· Sangeeta Marfatia, Analyst at UBS
· Alex Reiss, Analyst at Stifel Nicolaus
· Portfolio Manager, Legg Mason
· Portfolio Manager Tortoise Capital Advisors
· Portfolio Manager, Miller/Howard MLP Fundamental Index
· Portfolio Manager, Clearbridge Advisors
· Portfolio Manager, Morgan Stanley Investment Mgmt.
· Portfolio Specialist / Index – Yieldshares
· Portfolio Specialist / Index – River Oak ETFs
· Supporting Sponsor: NYSE Euronext, Financial Advisor Magazine, Private Wealth, ETFGI.com, Global Investor Spotlight, and more.
Sponsors and vendors will receive featured coverage in Pristine’s newsletter with an audience of over 80,000 industry professionals/investors in our databases as well as viewed by over 800,000 industry professionals and investors in our social media circles.
Sponsors and vendors total audience exposure prior to our event is over 2,220,000 community members.
Sponsors and vendors are given a list of attendees for their review enabling them to evaluate their investment in participating.
Qualified Financial Planners can earn 6 CFP Continuing Education Credits for attending.
Space is limited - reserve your discounted sponsorship or vendor display today.
Contact us for more details.
(if you are not the correct person at your firm to receive this, may we trouble you to pass this along or else provide us with the appropriate contact?)
Thank you kindly,
Tel: 631-756-2486 | Cel: 646-610-3340 | Fax: 646-478-9415
Why Hire Us? https://vimeo.com/66190623
Follow Us Online!
Follow CEFN Online!
social-facebook-button-blue-icon CEFNsocial-twitter-button-blue-icon CEFNsocial-linkedin-button-blue-icon CEFNIE-SZ-icon
This email may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email from your system. It should not be transmitted to any other person without the consent of the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Pristine Advisers www.pristineadvisers.com
üConsider your responsibility to the environment - think before you print!
Professional Investor, I know my shit. I will put my year over year returns up against anyone's. So many "experts" here try to talk the talk but are morons along with their CNBC Jim Cramer style loser investing skills!
I’m a retired owner of a financial services company providing support to a field-force of some 4,000 financial advisors throughout all 50 US states and Puerto Rico. I sold my company to a large private equity firm in 2010 and since then this salty old dog has been learning new tricks, to wit: fly-fishing, travel, daily (grueling) sessions at a local gym, and, perhaps I didn’t mention this, fly-fishing.
I’ve been passionate about investing for more than four decades. During that time, I have made just about every mistake known to man, which is why I am writing this blog. I hope to help readers avoid the pain of my past experiences by providing what I believe is a practical and uncomplicated system for investing in very high quality DIVIDEND paying stocks.
I am a keen dividend growth investor with a new found passion in the stock market and buying income on sale.
Although a fan of the lower risk DGI method, I am all in for financial freedom and attempting to retire by 30. I am therefore willing to take on more risk to get there and I am now investing into higher yield stocks predominantly MReits, BDCS and Reits. I firmly believe that this approach will get me there faster alongside investing in undervalued dividend growth stocks that will compound better in the long run.
I am looking at a complete 50/50 split of DGI growth stocks for stability and 50% high yield alternatives. I am now looking into Reits, MReits and BDC's for my journey to financial freedom.