MMJ Entrepreneur

View MMJ Entrepreneur's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Weed Stock Spotlight: AVT, Inc. [View article]
    There's definitely a strong possibility that tobacco companies will take a frontrunner's approach to producing marijuana cigarette type products since they have all the infrastructures in place. However, I'd like to think a lot of consumers will be taking an approach similar to the craft beer phenomenon thats sweeping the US at the moment once more and more businesses develop particular strains, flavors, etc.
    Dec 16 03:20 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weed Stock Spotlight: Medbox [View article]
    Hahaha, will do. Have you seen these guys?

I wrote them today but being on Bloomberg probably flooded their inboxes. I'll try to get more information into a blog post tomorrow. Basically private equity for the medical marijuana industry for those of you who are too lazy to click.
    Dec 13 05:47 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weed Stock Spotlight: Medbox [View article]
    Haha, first of all, great use of capitalization.

Seriously though, I completely agree, on paper it is extremely overvalued and we more or less say that in our article. I, for, one would love for it to come back down but it's very hard to determine what's a fair price when most of your potential value can't be represented on a balance sheet completely. (e. g. patents and patents pending)

That's pretty much why we put it in our weed stock spotlight. It's a fun stock to watch because it's so volatile but we are also prospective investors giving it a look.
    Dec 13 04:29 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Marijuana Industry Support Grows - 2 Stocks To Own If It Hits [View article]
    Haha, creative spin on the conflicting side of the argument and I have to agree it sounds absurd to many but thinking of it terms of "medical marijuana... something our 4th graders are going to learn about someday" is a little much.

People are certainly free to their own opinions but if someone genuinely receives benefit from the usage of medical marijuana, when they have researched and legitimately been prescribed it, that's a whole other ballgame. Whether it goes from here, only time will tell, but if it does, these are the stocks to look at.

Happy New Year!
    Dec 27 03:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Marijuana May Be The Next Big Growth Sector In The U.S. Stock Market [View article]
    I've published two articles in the past week on ATVC and MDBX if you want to take a look but I agree, both are a little crazy right now but worth a watch.
    Dec 18 09:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Weed Stock Spotlight: AVT, Inc. [View article]
    Absolutely. We came across the stock in search of a good candidate for our next series feature and found much more than what we were expecting. This is definitely a more diverse pick and could really turn into a monster pick in a few years, whether it catches fire in the medical marijuana industry or not.
    Dec 17 04:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Weed Stock Spotlight: AVT, Inc. [View article]
    We aimed this article with a medical marijuana industry spin but all very interesting information, thank you for commenting.

Like we both said, simply one major chain pick it up and this could really expand quickly and mean a lot of money for AVTC. Blue Rhino is an excellent example of relieving a bottle neck at the cash registers when an attendant has to go unlock the cage and all that. (If you've ever gone through the process, you know its a pain in the ass at most places)
    Dec 17 04:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Weed Stock Spotlight: Medbox [View article]
    For sure, Michael. I think the stigma is what a lot of people have trouble getting past but the fact remains there are a lot of opportunities like this out there. I'm no hippy, or crazed out stoner, I just can see through all the negativity and focus on the potential and I hope a lot of my readers can get to that point too.
    Dec 13 05:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Weed Stock Spotlight: Medbox [View article]
    I have an Ameritrade open for that sole reason, ha. You'd be hero if you could catch one of these swings right and make 20-30% in 24 hours too.
    Dec 13 03:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Medbox Doing All The Right Things? [View article]
    RE: John H. Ford's short play since escabaro also said he liked it:

I definitely don't disagree that it's a good play, in fact, if I had the spare cash to invest in my "risky account" then I probably would take a shot for some quick cash. A short term short position that you could hold for a few weeks could probably net you 10-15% if it dips back to $60's soon, just like it did a few weeks ago but you are also assuming you don't get greedy and complete the play. Who says its not going to drop more since it's so "overvalued"? Panic could set in since fundamentals are "iffy" or it could bounce right back as the chart exemplifies.

I would prefer a longer play on value if it got back down to where I was comfortable purchasing. Where that level is? Who knows, it's a little different to determine now vs. when you are "writing the check", as with many things...

You also have to think from a very, very high level fundamental point-of-view... The DOW and MDBX are both at 52-week highs right now. When the DOW starts to cool off, I'm thinking MDBX will too in the next couple of weeks. Call it nothing more than speculation or a gut feeling though. What goes up must come down, at least a little bit, right?
    Jan 30 05:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Apple Gets To $400 A Share [View article]
    Haha, gold.
    Jan 13 03:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weed Stock Spotlight: MediSwipe, Inc. [View instapost]
    1. That's a really nice perk for MWIP because then they are probably going to see higher rates of usage, meaning more revenue...

2. Agreed, and with recent revenue stories, it looks like they are doing quite well towards reaching profitability/break-even in 2013.

I think your post does an excellent job of hitting on a lot of positive points for MWIP and I personally share a lot of the same sentiments that as it grows, both revenue and share price wise, it very well could be seeing more triple digit gain surges like we've seen recently.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well!
    Dec 24 02:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I will do a post on them sometime this week and let you know!
    Dec 19 09:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weed Stock Spotlight: AVT, Inc. [View article]
    Hah, thanks, Joe.
    Dec 17 10:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weed Stock Spotlight: AVT, Inc. [View article]
    We hope to cover some of the recent events around some of the stocks you mentioned above over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned and let us know what you think about the stocks yourself.
    Dec 17 04:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment