The Moneygardener is an amateur investor and a science major with a keen interest in the stock market as well as personal finance. He is focused on companies that swiftly and consistently grow their earnings and dividend payments. His goal is to make money much less important in his family’s life in the future, through building wealth hinged on dividend growth. The Moneygardener documents his journey on his blog the moneygardener (http://themoneygardener.blogspot.com/), which serves as a vehicle for him to track his progress, learn from others and share his own ideas.
This area is reserved for The Moneygardener's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for The Moneygardener.
Currently, there are no blog details for The Moneygardener.
Currently, there are no book details for The Moneygardener.
Latest comments on The Moneygardener's Articles
- Mens Health on Thanks, Men's Health: Three Investment Imperatives
- billddrummer on Best Buy to Oversee Ford Focus Electric Home Ch...
- PSU69 on Best Buy to Oversee Ford Focus Electric Home Ch...
- Tdot on Best Buy to Oversee Ford Focus Electric Home Ch...
- lucky lenny on Best Buy to Oversee Ford Focus Electric Home Ch...